IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Help... need paint!

Old 10-28-01, 09:52 AM
beansprouts
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help... need paint!

hi everybody....got a problem that i know some of you guys may have experienced with their rides....my 02 IS ismillenium silver and the other day while pulling into a parking lot i scraped my front end spoiler and its been bothering me for the past days...mentally...i mean its not that noticeable if you take a quick glance but if you're close enough youd be able to see the big scrape marks & the fact that i know its there is driving me up the walls. Does anybody know where i can get the millenium silve touch up paint besides from lexus. i called my dealer and they wont be getting it until next week...of which they'll probably mark up the price for a small tube..so does anybody have any spare millenium silver paint from exterior body work that they can get rid of or know whats the brand and name of a paint i can pick up at one of my local chain auto stores that'll match the oem color-i just like a perfectionist when it comes to my baby( which im sure most if not all of us are).... please help me...