Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2022 and up NX hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the NX Hybrid models. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other 2nd generation NX models.

Typical wait time for NX350H

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-22, 04:00 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts

Most are expecting shortages to ease up, but I'm expecting them to get worse. The longer the shortages persist, the bigger the pent up demand. And supply chains will take years to resolve themselves (maybe even a decade or longer) of the ongoing disruptions due to massive price fluctuations in commodities, not to mention borrowing rates. Everyone is still waiting for the same old supply chain model to fix itself but we are never going back to that.

Last edited by anoop; 08-07-22 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-07-22, 04:03 PM
LexusQ
Pit Crew

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Lakerstrg
AH I see. I ordered mid March, from what you see, you think my order could be dragged into the new year? Provided everything stays the same as it is now in terms of parts availability etc. Thanks.
ya mines been on order since April 4. Still waiting, no word. It’s definitely looking like late fall at the earliest at this point. Depending on model/trim of course
The following users liked this post:
Lakerstrg (08-07-22)
Old 08-07-22, 04:08 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by LexusQ
ya mines been on order since April 4. Still waiting, no word. It’s definitely looking like late fall at the earliest at this point. Depending on model/trim of course
Well if late fall early winter I guess good thing is no need to buy winter tires since that set of all seasons gonna be brand new.
Old 08-07-22, 05:37 PM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

No my rate isn't locked in. I got 2.5% and won't be surprised if it gets to 3 or more. At this point I don't even care, I just want the car. She told me if the rate changes by the time of delivery my new deal will reflect that.
I have a feeling that the dealers are prioritizing high margin orders. My deal is bare bones with no admin fee/weins care and a small discount off MRSP. Not sure if you have a trade-in, opted for extended warranty or any other addons. Keep us updated and best of luck!
Old 08-07-22, 05:40 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by zanewyn
I have a feeling that the dealers are prioritizing high margin orders. My deal is bare bones with no admin fee/weins care and a small discount off MRSP. Not sure if you have a trade-in, opted for extended warranty or any other addons. Keep us updated and best of luck!
I'm paying MSRP and also have a trade in for them which they are going to make a killing on, only because I can't deal with the headache if selling privately.
Old 08-07-22, 05:42 PM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

I'm paying MSRP and also have a trade in for them which they are going to make a killing on, only because I can't deal with the headache if selling privately.
Your chances should be good then
Old 08-07-22, 05:45 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by zanewyn
Your chances should be good then
Sure hope so!
Old 08-07-22, 11:27 PM
hth
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just paid Newport Lexus in CA 4K$ above MSRP for a base NX350h. They don't take orders. Just told me that how many cars they have, what color, ETA, and how much they wanted for markups. I did not take the cars with 2.5K$ - 3K$ markups, waited for lower markups. Now NX350h comes with 4K$ markups. Well I think my time is worth more than the difference so I decided to get the car. The car was made in Japan. My mechanic said he would pay $1,000 more to buy a made in Japan Lexus. He drives Lexus for 20 plus years.

Last edited by hth; 08-08-22 at 12:21 PM.
anoop (08-07-22)
Old 08-08-22, 11:10 AM
blueless
Pit Crew

Received 91 Likes on 60 Posts
Talking .

Just from browsing dealer websites, it seems like the supply is increasing.
A dealer called me on Friday saying they sourced my unicorn 350H, only two weeks after I placed a deposit - So excited! I have the VIN, and now waiting to hear back on delivery time estimate.
Dkaplan (08-08-22)
Old 08-08-22, 11:24 AM
Daruken
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blueless
Just from browsing dealer websites, it seems like the supply is increasing.
A dealer called me on Friday saying they sourced my unicorn 350H, only two weeks after I placed a deposit - So excited! I have the VIN, and now waiting to hear back on delivery time estimate.
I mean... maybe where you are? We just received our 350h, been on the waitlist since... December of last year. There's still >100 people on the waitlist after me.

Most Nx I see on dealer sites are automated to be put there but when you call they are sold already.
anoop (08-08-22)
Old 08-08-22, 12:00 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Daruken
I mean... maybe where you are? We just received our 350h, been on the waitlist since... December of last year. There's still >100 people on the waitlist after me.

Most Nx I see on dealer sites are automated to be put there but when you call they are sold already.
Non hybrid have slightly better availability around where I live. Hybrids are available only in less desirable color combos but they don’t sit on the lot for long.
Old 08-08-22, 02:54 PM
Metalbrit
8th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Kstategrad;11338389]
Originally Posted by Metalbrit
Hi everyone and this is my first post.

John, where in Tennessee are you looking? We put a deposit down in Memphis, but they're not being very forthcoming with expected wait times while they hold my $1000. Lol

I'm wanting a redline nx350 with either: premium with navigation, or luxury trim. Black interior. I'm willing to look at options but I'm not getting a good feeling of expected timelines.
We are in the Knoxville market. Have deposits with 2 out of market dealers but I'm resigned to be waiting a long time.
mike995134 (09-01-22)
Old 08-08-22, 04:35 PM
trstack
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I’ve been in the queue for 9-10 months. My NX350h in Eminent White Pearl w/Palimino and Luxury package left Japan on 7/8/2022. Not a pure financial decision as I’m trading in my 2020 ES350 with only 19k miles. New car emotion wins…Hoping to actual drive it in the next two weeks!
The following 2 users liked this post by trstack:
anoop (08-08-22), Dkaplan (08-19-22)
Old 08-08-22, 04:53 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Originally Posted by trstack
I’ve been in the queue for 9-10 months. My NX350h in Eminent White Pearl w/Palimino and Luxury package left Japan on 7/8/2022. Not a pure financial decision as I’m trading in my 2020 ES350 with only 19k miles. New car emotion wins…Hoping to actual drive it in the next two weeks!
that’s exactly the color and trim I’m hoping to get. Apparently in very high demand where I live.
Old 08-09-22, 10:10 AM
sweetboy02
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damm so MSRP is the least now to pay. Looking for an NX but not willing to pay 3-8k more than MSRP. Sigh when does America economy cone into this stage?

Quick Reply: Typical wait time for NX350H