Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2022 and up NX hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the NX Hybrid models. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other 2nd generation NX models.

Typical wait time for NX350H

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-22, 12:42 PM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

Data point from Ontario. I ordered the 350h luxury trim in April and just got notified that it will be pushed out to 2023 model year. It sucks because the rate & msrp will change.
Old 08-03-22, 12:45 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by zanewyn
Data point from Ontario. I ordered the 350h luxury trim in April and just got notified that it will be pushed out to 2023 model year. It sucks because the rate & msrp will change.
Did they say when it’s expected?
Old 08-03-22, 12:52 PM
midcow3
Racer

Received 491 Likes on 314 Posts
Smile only weeks away now

My NX is at the railhead in Texas only a week or so away now. Total time at this Lexus, a little over 4 months for basically the exact 350h NX I wanted.

YMMV,
MidCow3
Old 08-03-22, 02:30 PM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by anoop
Did they say when it’s expected?
In November.
Old 08-03-22, 02:36 PM
Kstategrad
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Metalbrit;11334135]Hi everyone and this is my first post.

John, where in Tennessee are you looking? We put a deposit down in Memphis, but they're not being very forthcoming with expected wait times while they hold my $1000. Lol

I'm wanting a redline nx350 with either: premium with navigation, or luxury trim. Black interior. I'm willing to look at options but I'm not getting a good feeling of expected timelines.
Old 08-03-22, 11:18 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

In in Ontario too, which dealer is telling you this? Tia.
Old 08-04-22, 07:11 AM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Lakerstrg
In in Ontario too, which dealer is telling you this? Tia.
My order is at Don Valley North.
Old 08-04-22, 03:20 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

My order is at Don Valley North.
Ugh that's not good. Did they say anything about what configurations are available for my23? Like possibly the addition of FSport for hybrid models?
Old 08-04-22, 03:33 PM
zanewyn
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Lakerstrg
Ugh that's not good. Did they say anything about what configurations are available for my23? Like possibly the addition of FSport for hybrid models?
Yea it's terrible...I had April rates locked in for the 22 model year. Now it has to resubmitted when 23 MSRP becomes available at current rate. My SA just said there's no changes to the trims/features.
Old 08-04-22, 04:13 PM
anoop
Intermediate

My SA just said there's no changes to the trims/features.
Interesting. I hope they at least address the bluetooth issue, though.
Old 08-04-22, 05:56 PM
Lakerstrg
Pit Crew

Yea it's terrible...I had April rates locked in for the 22 model year. Now it has to resubmitted when 23 MSRP becomes available at current rate. My SA just said there's no changes to the trims/features.
That sucks, did you ask for the update or they notified you? My order is with RH so same company as DVNL. My SA didn't say anything about this. So this basically means end of the year delivery for you if it's a 2023 or next year basically.

What I don't get is I'm seeing Oakville, Lakeridge, London, Vaughan, all getting 350h models and I have seen them getting executives, luxury and ultra lux. Always thought the weins division of Lexus was the biggest and should have the largest allocation.
Old 08-04-22, 06:03 PM
midcow3
Racer

Lightbulb Most problems are user caused

Interesting. I hope they at least address the bluetooth issue, though.
@anoop which specific Bluetooth issue are you referring to? A lot of the so-called Bluetooth attributed issues are because the user set up their system wrong or with too many conflicting keys/profiles/etc. If you go straight forward in your setup and follow the directions and keep it uncluttered ( i.e. simple) then you will not encounter problems.

Good Luck,

YMMV,
MidCow3

P.S. - In a week my experience will be directly from the NX rather than NX manuals and videos
Old 08-04-22, 07:21 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Originally Posted by midcow3
@anoop which specific Bluetooth issue are you referring to? A lot of the so-called Bluetooth attributed issues are because the user set up their system wrong or with too many conflicting keys/profiles/etc. If you go straight forward in your setup and follow the directions and keep it uncluttered ( i.e. simple) then you will not encounter problems.

Good Luck,

YMMV,
MidCow3

P.S. - In a week my experience will be directly from the NX rather than NX manuals and videos
The ones discussed in the thread of whether owners would buy the car again if they could go back in time. Seems like there were several complaints about the Bluetooth. Did not seem like user error.
Old 08-04-22, 07:38 PM
midcow3
Racer

Exclamation

The ones discussed in the thread of whether owners would buy the car again if they could go back in time. Seems like there were several complaints about the Bluetooth. Did not seem like user error.
Lexus Bluetooth gets confused when you activate multiple devices to perform the exact or over lapping same thing. Just saying simple Bluetooth works.

YMMV,
MidCow3
Old 08-04-22, 07:42 PM
anoop
Intermediate

Originally Posted by midcow3
Lexus Bluetooth gets confused when you activate multiple devices to perform the exact or over lapping same thing. Just saying simple Bluetooth works.

YMMV,
MidCow3
Good to know. I'll be the only one using it so my use case is very simple. And I mostly use it for phone calls. If phone calls don't work reliably, it's a deal breaker for me.

Quick Reply: Typical wait time for NX350H