GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Good system installer & Powder coat in CT (fairfield or New Haven County)or NY? help

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-13, 01:31 PM
ipentahuk
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good system installer & Powder coat in CT (fairfield or New Haven County)or NY? help

My fellow CL peeps. I need some assistance.
So i've been shopping around in the Stamford CT area to get my factory wheels and calipers powder coated and the prices are insanely crazy!! Guy is trying to charge $295 per wheel and $295 per caliper!!.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a place in Connecticut or NY that I can go to for a reasonable price? also would love to see if anyone could refer me to a great system installer to replace all 4 of my factory speakers, install an amp and an EQ to my factory head unit. My car is a 2007 GS450h

This thread probably is supposed to go in the regional forum but no traffic goes through there, so I hope you can understand that this forum gets more viewers so I have better chance in getting some help.

Thanks Guys!