Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Dolphins

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-09, 05:37 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

All you Dolphin haters need to move back from where ever it is you came from.Because south Florida is wasting its beautiful warm weather on all of your cold blooded a$$es ......

This is Club Lexus not Club bash the Dolphins
Old 12-27-09, 09:46 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ecr527
You gott admit though, win or lose, the Dolphins always seem to put on a good show.
No one will remember that they put on a good show....only the result.

I don't want to bash the Fins but their play-offs started today and they didn't show up. Jason Taylor was seen yelling at the d-backs but the d-line wasn't doing much either. I hate to say it but theu never beat this team and I didn't expect them to do it today.....but I kinda hoped.

Next year....yep, time to talk about next year.....they need a big play receiver number 1. Some youth on the d-line 2. A linebacker who can rush and cover or a linebacker who is a star rusher. Jerry Porter wore down.

Let's Go Fins!
Old 12-28-09, 07:27 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
No one will remember that they put on a good show....only the result.

I don't want to bash the Fins but their play-offs started today and they didn't show up. Jason Taylor was seen yelling at the d-backs but the d-line wasn't doing much either. I hate to say it but theu never beat this team and I didn't expect them to do it today.....but I kinda hoped.

Next year....yep, time to talk about next year.....they need a big play receiver number 1. Some youth on the d-line 2. A linebacker who can rush and cover or a linebacker who is a star rusher. Jerry Porter wore down.

Let's Go Fins!
Joey Porter....time to retire, you've lost the intensity. Channing Crowder came out on like the third play and the rest of our secondary just got burned most of the game.

I gotta say, the fumble recovery that Miami Challenged was one of the worst calls I've seen in years. Guy catches the ball (possession), makes a football move per the rules and has two steps on top of it after the catch....then looses the football and its NOT a fumble? I heard even the TV commentators where up in awe about that...and they are NEVER on the dolphin's side.
Old 01-03-10, 12:29 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

OMG! Pat White, were you trying to commit suicide.....
Old 01-03-10, 01:24 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Week in, Week out and yet to no surprise Dolphins lose and are playing golf early and watching the rest of the playoffs from their livingrooms!!!!!

What's John? Where you at, answer your phone man!!!

DOLPHINS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-10, 03:59 PM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Season is over till next fall......
Old 01-03-10, 04:34 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

w.e. huston beat the patriots so even if we would of won it wouldnt of mattered. Did you guys see Pat White get DRILLED wow what a bad one for him. I guess theres next season
Old 01-04-10, 06:29 AM
jordan9923
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
All you Dolphin haters need to move back from where ever it is you came from.Because south Florida is wasting its beautiful warm weather on all of your cold blooded a$$es ......

This is Club Lexus not Club bash the Dolphins
Warm weather? Im sorry but just looking at my iphone its telling me its 47.. THATS COLD. tomorrow night its going down to 38! This feels like NC not Miami!