Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Dolphins

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-09, 01:32 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Miami Dolphins

Every year the Suck Azz Dolphins have the same repeated, consistent losing season and never go anywhere...If I were the owner, I would clean house and get a new entire staff and team and start rebuilding from fresh..

One thing I must admit is that no matter how much they lose that Mr.//LRD doesn't stop cheering for them..Well, I guess that's it for them this season, and at least they could start an early vacation, huh John...

I could always tell when the Dolphins lose, that's when John goes into hibernation and doesn't answer his phone for the entire day..

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-09, 01:39 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Every year the Suck Azz Dolphins have the same repeated, consistent losing season and never go anywhere...If I were the owner, I would clean house and get a new entire staff and team and start rebuilding from fresh..

One thing I must admit is that no matter how much they lose that Mr.//LRD doesn't stop cheering for them..Well, I guess that's it for them this season, and at least they could start an early vacation, huh John...

I could always tell when the Dolphins lose, that's when John goes into hibernation and doesn't answer his phone for the entire day..

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude move back to St.Tomas and cheer for your neighborhood roaster or the local drunk .Cause if I'm not mistaking **** fighting and drinking are VI only sports.
Old 12-20-09, 01:48 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
Dude move back to St.Tomas and cheer for your neighborhood roaster or the local drunk .Cause if I'm not mistaking **** fighting and drinking are VI only sports.
Ha, ha.. What's St. Tomas and what's a roaster??

What's the national past time of Vietnam?? What do they do there??
Old 12-20-09, 02:16 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^ LMAO you guys are too funny but hey Rome you always gotta cheer for the home team. Its just when your home team sux you gotta have a back up so GO COLTS i says its gonna be Colts vs. Vikings for the Super bowl
Old 12-20-09, 03:45 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-09, 04:47 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Miami Dolphins!

Take it easy on my Fins now! I'm a diehard Fin and Cane also! Yeah, we lost a close one today, but we may still be in the hunt? I can relate to the hibernation thingy, because I do the same thing and it makes me sad for a bit! We'll rebound and rebuild!
Old 12-20-09, 04:58 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My favorite team, The Steelers have been on a serious losing streak but pulled out one just now with a last ditch pass with no time left on the clock. I'm not expecting them to win it all but it's good to see them get off the snide.
The Dolphins are the home team and I root for them against anyone else but the Steelers. I didn't expect the Fins to do anything this year because Chad Whatshisname. Just like with the Jets, he would have a decent year then bomb the next. Plus, his arm is jello and he will never win a Superbowl. Now that Chad Henne has a year under his belt, I expect better next year....but that's if they draft well. They need some defensive linemen and linebackers but most of all, a fast receiver who can actually catch.
Old 12-20-09, 08:11 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Ha, ha.. What's St. Tomas and what's a roaster??

What's the national past time of Vietnam?? What do they do there??
I stand corrected

You chit head I was so hot they lost and them your a$$ posted this . I'm sure you knew what I meant .But just in case you didn't it was roosters and **** fighting the national sport for the island of St.Thomas

As far as this Vietnamese I don't really care what they do .I live in South Florida and I only care what my local team does.The Dolphins .Not the Ravens
Old 12-20-09, 10:16 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Colts this year
Old 12-21-09, 12:23 AM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

lol. go fins!!!!!

boy that was a wild 4th quarter! just like i told everyone at work, lol I had bets against half the shop. DIE HARD!!!

So yeah John, the lost but it was one hell of a game. Usually the fins bomb out 2nd half but they turned it around the last few games.
Old 12-21-09, 06:52 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I hate you Jerome.
Old 12-21-09, 07:18 AM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Still waiting for the Skins to do something other than scratching there asses. But I'll love them to the end.
Old 12-21-09, 10:42 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Dolphins and Heat - and I'm not a bandwagoner either - win or lose, I'm a fan for both of these teams.
Old 12-21-09, 12:06 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Dolphins and Heat - and I'm not a bandwagoner either - win or lose, I'm a fan for both of these teams.
Amen. Besides....win or lose, there is always the tailgate party
Old 12-21-09, 02:19 PM
dangy
Lexus Champion

Do you even watch football? I hate stupid ignorant comments like these. Clean house? Are you effin crazy? We have arguably the best GM in Bill Parcel. Our coach is only in his 2nd season and has a winning record. We have a very respectable OC in Dan Henning. Our best player, Ronnie Brown, was out for the seasons a couple of weeks ago and we still won games and played hard even tho our whole entire offense revolves around him. We have a future QB in Chad Henne who played very consistent throughout the year even with our mediocre WR's. The team did the best they could with what they had. We started 2 freaking rookies are CB. No we're not making the playoffs this year but Im proud of my team. IMO we had a good season building up some young players such as Chad Henne, Devone Bess, Brian Hartline, Cameron Wake, Vontae Davis, and Sean Smith. Sorry but from your post it looks like you dont know JACK about football or your just a str8 up Dolphin hater.