Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

go bucs!!! hahaha im really sorry
Old 12-21-09, 10:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LIMS407
go bucs!!! hahaha im really sorry

No prob John @ least it's a Florida team..
Old 12-22-09, 01:35 AM
jordan9923
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fins suck. Go canes.
Old 12-22-09, 07:03 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jordan9923
Fins suck. Go canes.
Canes ????
Old 12-22-09, 07:10 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Fins suck. Go canes.
What are you talking about. The Canes ain't lighting the world on fire. They could be undedeated except for their dumb coaches.
They are running an old defensive scheme that only works if you have 2 big stud tackles like Jerome Brown and Warren Sapp. They don't have those studs and they won't change the scheme.....a scheme that everyone knows because it's the same one they've used since Jimmy Johnson put it in.
They rush 4 guys against 5 or 6 blockers without studs and expect to pressure the QB. It doesn't work because teams, average teams score lots of points on them.........and they don't change a thing. Just dumb.
Old 12-22-09, 07:47 AM
dangy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ice350
What are you talking about. The Canes ain't lighting the world on fire. They could be undedeated except for their dumb coaches.
They are running an old defensive scheme that only works if you have 2 big stud tackles like Jerome Brown and Warren Sapp. They don't have those studs and they won't change the scheme.....a scheme that everyone knows because it's the same one they've used since Jimmy Johnson put it in.
They rush 4 guys against 5 or 6 blockers without studs and expect to pressure the QB. It doesn't work because teams, average teams score lots of points on them.........and they don't change a thing. Just dumb.
We have alot of underclassmen man. We might have not those studs but we recruit in one of the biggest football states and we will get those studs. Marcus Forston is a 5 star DT and is only in his sophomore year. Warren Sapp era was like 13 years ago. We usually run smaller quicker d-line men now. We should be excited for our offense. Jacory made alot of "rookie type" mistakes this year since it was his first year as a full time starter. Jacory Harris, Travis Benjamin, Laron Byrd, and Craig Cooper will all continue to develop.
Old 12-22-09, 03:24 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by dangy
We have alot of underclassmen man. We might have not those studs but we recruit in one of the biggest football states and we will get those studs. Marcus Forston is a 5 star DT and is only in his sophomore year. Warren Sapp era was like 13 years ago. We usually run smaller quicker d-line men now. We should be excited for our offense. Jacory made alot of "rookie type" mistakes this year since it was his first year as a full time starter. Jacory Harris, Travis Benjamin, Laron Byrd, and Craig Cooper will all continue to develop.
I know they have good players but a lot of teams have good players. A good coach puts his players in position to succeed. They don't run a system not suited to those players causing them to fail. The Canes defence will work only if there are 2 big studs in the middle who can collapse the pocket forcing the QB to stay back in the pocket so that the defensive ends can get him. The 2 studs can also stop the run and keep the o-line off the linebackers so they can roam and destroy. It is all predicated on the 2 big studs up front. They don't have them but instead of changing up the scheme they don't. Just plain stupid.
Old 12-22-09, 04:11 PM
jordan9923
Pole Position

Im sorry but.. Maybe im dwelling in the past but if i remember correctly the Canes took out many african american kids and brought them to a beautiful private school to give them an education and in return they gave us 3 national titles in 6 years. Again as i said.. All about the canes.. If we could still get every football player from every south florida high school. we would be number 1 every year.
Old 12-22-09, 04:24 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Im sorry but.. Maybe im dwelling in the past but if i remember correctly the Canes took out many african american kids and brought them to a beautiful private school to give them an education and in return they gave us 3 national titles in 6 years. Again as i said.. All about the canes.. If we could still get every football player from every south florida high school. we would be number 1 every year.
What's all this african american took from where talk? I won't even go any further with what you sound like.
This was already going off topic but you took this to another zone. I'm out of this.
Old 12-22-09, 05:10 PM
jordan9923
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ice350
What's all this african american took from where talk? I won't even go any further with what you sound like.
This was already going off topic but you took this to another zone. I'm out of this.
I was just talking about the past of the Miami Hurricanes.. In no way was that ment to be racist.(If thats what you were thinking.)
Old 12-27-09, 01:17 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Default What's up John?

Another Sunday, Another loss!!!!

It wasn't much of a surprise that the Dolphins lost to the Texans once again!

So their lifetime record against the Texans is 0-5 so they're still defeated!!

Dolphins Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, answer your phone man.....
Old 12-27-09, 01:58 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

Lmao!!! he wont jerome
Old 12-27-09, 02:32 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

I hate you....your going to need that hypertune and big work when I'm ready for your *** DIG!
Old 12-27-09, 03:50 PM
ecr527
Lexus Champion

You gott admit though, win or lose, the Dolphins always seem to put on a good show.
Old 12-27-09, 03:55 PM
tromly
Pole Position

Dolphins and the Deadskins both need to clean house, they suck !!