Old 12-29-08, 05:41 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
^^ haha you wish... congrats to the phins getting to the playoffs

but superbowl?

lmao dont get your hopes up guys
Shlomboy you should post a thread.Call it caravan back to New York we should go.Lol

As far as the Dolphins are concern, remember this.

THEY COULD------GO------ ALL----THE-----WAY

Last edited by //LRD; 12-29-08 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-29-08, 05:34 PM
suislide
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
It took me a min.But I finally saw it.Nice kill,some details please.I love to hear BMW kill Stories.
It's in the kill stoies section
Old 12-30-08, 09:53 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On Sunday night coming from work I got into a little bit of action (even though I've been trying not to) I was on Sheridan and 46th ave. I notice a black mustang on my ***, trying to get around traffic, so I was like whatever...

in between sheridan and taft street on 46 has a curvy road, so like normal I had a little bit of fun on bends of the road. I guess the stang took it the wrong way at the next red light he looks at me and starts all the revving ****, I just look over and notice its a GT.

So I assumed he is gonna punch it, and sure enough light went green and he slams the pedal down. So he is about a car ahead because I didnt punch it on the green. Made up my mind and hit it back, by the end of first I was caught up, by the end of second I had about 2 lengths and pulling. Said to myself "if thats all you got by 70 I don't want to see what you have past that and I guess that got him angry because his passenger started screaming at me when I slowed down to laugh
Old 12-30-08, 10:12 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Nice kill..that mustang wasn't supercharged was it?
Old 12-30-08, 10:16 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Nah it was stock, or appeared to be anyway. Oh yeah and it was the new style btw.
Old 12-30-08, 11:58 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punky
On Sunday night coming from work I got into a little bit of action (even though I've been trying not to) I was on Sheridan and 46th ave. I notice a black mustang on my ***, trying to get around traffic, so I was like whatever...

in between sheridan and taft street on 46 has a curvy road, so like normal I had a little bit of fun on bends of the road. I guess the stang took it the wrong way at the next red light he looks at me and starts all the revving ****, I just look over and notice its a GT.

So I assumed he is gonna punch it, and sure enough light went green and he slams the pedal down. So he is about a car ahead because I didnt punch it on the green. Made up my mind and hit it back, by the end of first I was caught up, by the end of second I had about 2 lengths and pulling. Said to myself "if thats all you got by 70 I don't want to see what you have past that and I guess that got him angry because his passenger started screaming at me when I slowed down to laugh
Nice kill Joseph.I have to say your like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.When your standing around your car at the meets your like dr.Jekyll.But as soon as you get in your SC you def.become Mr.Hyde.LOL
Old 12-30-08, 09:07 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Big Ups to Mr. LRD..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Old 12-30-08, 09:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
Big Ups to Mr. LRD..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Wat chu talkin bout !!!ha ha ha nice one Tony
Old 12-31-08, 11:21 AM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

My wife and I were talking last night after watching a movie and laying down on the couch I really started to think about what we have been doing in the past few months. earlier that day I went to lunch with one of my friends I was driving and he was the passenger. He start to talk about how this is really getting old and risky. Every time we jump on to the highway with 4, 5, 6, etc cars the slowest one usually get pulled over.

We all understand the risky of racing thats why we do what we do. The feeling of adrenaline pump threw your body and it feels like ecstasy. Every bad thought, every worry everything goes away and the only focus is the road ahead. we don't speed because we are outlaws. but simply defining our destiny relieving stress and venting. the excitement. of going 140, 150, 160 etc. its not about braking the law its bout understanding. I have been thinking about that all night and I still don't get why I like it so much.
Old 12-31-08, 08:15 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Well I have to say,even when I started this thread I never thought it would escalated to this. So many memorable stories from so many different members.Now one thing you guys didn't know is there's award to be giving at the end of the year for best written stories.With that said the award for 2008, for most colorful and most creative race stories written,goes to Dinh300 the winner hands down!!!Now Dinh300 couldn't be here to receive this award, so in his behalf I will excepted it for him.Good job Dinh300LOL

2009 should be interesting guys with Relic coming out with his 3JZ! yes I said 3JZ, inside joke.Lets just say really big juice.And can't leave out Mr.Lexforlife with his AEM in now and all kinds of new goodies he has planed.Also we def can't leave out Dinh300 and his 500 rwhp IS300 so to come to a street near you.So many more to come for 2009.That I could go on and on.

Bottom line is, I'm glad I live in south Florida.There's never a dull moment, either on the streets or on the comp screen.Keep the stories coming win or lose.

This is not a justification for what we do!!!!, it's just in our veins.So in doing, what seems to come so naturally or should I say uncontrollably.Be aware of your surroundings and do it safely.

Thanks for all the cool stories and keep them coming.And Dinh I have your bottle of oil you won call me.lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Old 12-31-08, 09:03 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah happey new years fckurs stay safe otu ther yuo guys are swesme and i see you fguys wehen i come from ny!! Neway i stop now hapy new year!
Old 01-01-09, 05:09 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
Yeah happey new years fckurs stay safe otu ther yuo guys are swesme and i see you fguys wehen i come from ny!! Neway i stop now hapy new year!
wat n gods name r u trying to say
Old 01-01-09, 06:09 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol drunk typing im surprise i didnt get happy new years everybody!
Old 01-03-09, 04:20 PM
HippoSleek
Driver School Candidate

I heard from someone that a blue, red, and black SC had some fun last night on US27 with a silver IS300. I heard the IS300 got smoked by the blue SC and red SC and the black one didn't bother to run the IS300 cause he was so slow.

Can someone please explain to me what happen that night please!!! with a cherry on top.
Old 01-03-09, 09:26 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

red SC couldn't be punky..he got lost on the way there..It was Mr. TeeLex2

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa