About to install Pioneer head unit. Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram?? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > ES Models > ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006)
About to install Pioneer head unit.  Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram?? >

About to install Pioneer head unit. Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram??

Notices
ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

About to install Pioneer head unit. Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram??

Old 05-18-16, 04:47 AM
RollieM
Driver School Candidate

Default About to install Pioneer head unit. Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram??

First time installing an aftermarket head unit in my 1997 ES300. Been watching some various videos, and it doesn't seem too difficult. Only the wiring part has made me nervous, as I don't want to fry any of the car's electrical components.

I put the wiring diagram side-by-side to make sure I could match them up correctly. I was confused with two sets of wires (illumination & mute). Am I missing any that should be wired?

Wiring Harness: BestKits BHA8112
Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-X3800BHS

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: About to install Pioneer head unit. Would someone mind checking my wiring diagram??

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: