Sports-i Series Coilovers
Hello Club Lexus members!
is pleased to announce RS-R specials!
We are an Authorized Dealer for RS-R.
Spirited weekend track drives do not have to sacrifice daily driving comfort or performance. Designed for the performance enthusiast in mind, the RS-R Sports-I coilover system provides a comfortable ride for everyday use, yet is sufficient enough for those effervescent track days.
Why spend all day at the track dialing in your suspension when you should be on the track enjoying the experience. Damper and camber adjustments should not be a definitive factor, nor should you spend all day adjusting your suspension settings at the track. Drive to the track, on the track and drive home in comfort. Enjoy driving again with the RS-R Sports-I coilovers.
Black-i Series Coilovers
- Sportsi – 2010+ Lexus Ct200h
- Sportsi – 2001-2006 Lexus LS430
- Sportsi – 1998-2005 Lexus GS300/400
- Sportsi – 2008-2014 Lexus IS-F
- Sportsi – 2006-2013 Lexus IS250/350
- Sportsi – 2013+ Lexus GS350 RWD
- Sportsi – 2013+ Lexus GS350 AWD
- Sportsi – 2014+ Lexus IS250/350 AWD
- Sportsi – 2014+ Lexus IS250/350 RWD
- Sportsi – 2009+ Lexus RX350
When being looking good just isn’t good enough is something the Black-I series coilovers has been specially designed for. To perform at extreme vehicle drop levels while providing a smooth and comfortable ride. There’s no reason to sacrifice looking good for ride comfort.
Coilovers are supposed to function a specific way. The ride height, preload, valving, and spring rates should all work together to provide a specific type of ride. Taking them out of its recommended range causes imbalance and undesired ride quality, especially when you want the car to be low, extremely low. That’s where the RS-R BlackI comes in. Not only is it made to allow you to lower your car to levels most coilovers are incapable of, but they have been specifically engineered to do so, in their valving, spring preload, and spring rate. Looking good does not need to sacrifice ride quality or even performance any longer. Look good and have an enjoyable ride with it.
RS-R Lowering Springs
- Blacki – 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350
- Blacki – 2014 Lexus IS 250/350
- Blacki – 2013+ Lexus GS 350 RWD
- Blacki – 1998-2005 Lexus GS 300/400/430
- Blacki – 2001-2006 Lexus LS 430
RS-R, the number one aftermarket spring manufacturer in Japan is proud to bring their technology and know-how to the US. Though all springs may look like they are the same, their performance is not. And because RS-R takes into account that every model of car has its own characteristics, the lowering springs ensure more than just the look you desire. Just because they fit, does not mean they were meant to perform properly for the car. Now available in the US, RS-R currently offers two types of lowering springs in the US, the Down Sus, and the Super Down.
The Down Sus provides a lowered stance and improved handling to fulfill your needs to lower your car and improve its handling. While the Super down takes the car even lower for the more aggressive look and feel if you so desire. In both spring choices, RS-R stays committed to providing comfort and performance that is matched to your vehicles characteristics. Taking into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, RS-R ensures that the springs you are getting were made for your car both for performance and for comfort.
Super Down SUS
- Down Sus 2010+ Lexus CT200h
- Down Sus 2013+ Lexus GS350 RWD
- Down Sus 2013+ Lexus GS350 AWD
- Down Sus 1998-2005 Lexus GS300/400/430
- Down Sus 2013+ Lexus GS450h RWD
- Down Sus 2009-2012 Lexus HS250h
- Down Sus 2014+ Lexus IS250/350 AWD
- Down Sus 2014+ Lexus IS250/350 RWD
- Down Sus 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250/350 RWD
- Down Sus 2001-2006 Lexus LS430
- Down Sus 2015+ Lexus NX
- Super Down Sus 2013+ Lexus GS 350 RWD
- Super Down Sus 2013+ Lexus GS 350 AWD
- Super Down Sus 2014+ Lexus IS 250/350 AWD/RWD
- Super Down Sus 2001-2006 Lexus LS430
PM for pricing & installation
We also carry many other brands.
Feel free to ask us any questions.
Installation Services Offered:
- Fender Rolling/Shaving
- Wheels Refinish (Paint/PowderCoat/Curb/Bend/Crack)
- Tire Mount & Balancing (Hunter Road Force Balancer)
: (310) 618-0888
Email: [email protected]