CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

Euroteck Motorsports NEW CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER! IS-F

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-10, 03:29 PM
Splat
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Euroteck
I have a great design in mind for an IS-F, one that I know with slight modifying we can make to be a real functional part. It is just, we are cautious that it will be a selling part, from a business stand point, we are not sure about the return on investment. Before we invest the time, money and testing, which won't be cheap on our end, we would like to know solid interest. How many of you would really be interested in a functional carbon front lip, that is clean and taste full and flows with the car. Priced in the $650-$750 range? and would leaving a deposit of about $200 be of interest to get the project moving? Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Neal
When do you want my money for that? I would rather have that then the rear diffuser (now, both eventually)!!
Old 12-16-10, 05:15 PM
GarrettISF
Driver School Candidate

I'd be interested Neal. I currently have the carbon splitters from Auto Tecknic...which look okay, but are more universal for any car...and who knows if they even do anything. Probably not. I'm all about clean and simple in design as well. And I think what you've done with the different Mercedes on your site would work nice for the F.
Old 12-16-10, 07:04 PM
96817isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn it these pics make me want mine already..
Old 12-16-10, 07:05 PM
96817isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hell yeah i would be a front lip from you guys just lmk when i need to deposit...
Old 12-17-10, 12:50 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

If I got about 7-10 people to leave a $200 deposit, I can move forward on the front lip and get started on it right away. I know its hard for some of you to leave $200 and not know what it will look like, so it is a small risk on your end, however, we hope you trust us and have confidence based on our other items that it will be a nice design.

Also, as with our other Mercedes parts, if people buy more then 1 part, we usually offer a package price. So anyone who buys our front lip, and diffuser together will get $100 off the order total. And for the loyal customers who have already purchased their diffuser, no sweat, we will apply the $100 discount to your lip order, no questions asked.

Just an FYI, the $200 we ask to get started on the front lip goes to the development of the front lip, and also the purchase of a front bumper we need to purchase to start working.
Old 12-17-10, 07:43 AM
Splat
Lead Lap

Awesome can we get a count on the number of people willing to commit to a deposit. I would like to see this started asap.
Old 12-17-10, 12:16 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Splat
Awesome can we get a count on the number of people willing to commit to a deposit. I would like to see this started asap.
As of now, I suppose it looks like its only 3 of you. I suppose I can start a new thread for other real interest if you guys think that may work....
Old 12-17-10, 02:51 PM
GarrettISF
Driver School Candidate

As of now, I suppose it looks like its only 3 of you. I suppose I can start a new thread for other real interest if you guys think that may work....
Count me in.
Old 12-18-10, 08:15 AM
X20A
Rookie

I am okay with that, I'll also pitch in.
Old 12-18-10, 12:23 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys, so that's about 4 of you here, I think i will make a new thread on Monday for the lip to see if we can get more people on board.

Thanks!
Old 12-22-10, 05:52 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys

I made a new thread here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ml#post6013499

To gauge interest in the front lip, and to see if we can get about 7-10 willing to leave $200 to start the project.

Oh, and just and update to those who ordered the diffuser, they are coming along good, and should not be to much longer till completion now.
Old 12-30-10, 05:59 PM
darbs242
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Would you do a combo price for the front lip and rear deff bought together?
Old 01-02-11, 05:47 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by darbs242
Would you do a combo price for the front lip and rear deff bought together?
Definitely, we will take $100 off the order, and also I will try to ship them both free. Are you on the list for the front lip in the other thread?
Old 01-07-11, 06:28 PM
GarrettISF
Driver School Candidate

I just received the diffuser from Neal today. It's flat out beautiful. The carbon fiber work is amazing. I'm having the diffuser installed tomorrow so I'll post pics of the install as well as it on the car this weekend. [Side note, I know this will be an easy install, but I'm also having my exhaust tweaked as it's tapping the heat shield...so it'll just be easier to have them both completed in one shot.]

Big thanks to Neal at Euroteck for the top notch customer service and stunning work on this diffuser.

All we need is a few more F owners to sign up for the front lip and we'll have an amazing aero package for this car!

Pics to come this weekend!
Old 01-10-11, 06:17 AM
darbs242
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Definitely, we will take $100 off the order, and also I will try to ship them both free. Are you on the list for the front lip in the other thread?
I just added myself to the CF front lip thread, if you would send me a quote for the total front & rear set up my email is darbs242@yahoo.com i would be happy to send you the deposit. Im out of the country till jan 19th so i can only be contacted by email. Thanks

ps. how much lower does the lip make the front of the car, vermont roads suck.. my car is at stock height and is staying there.

Quick Reply: Euroteck Motorsports NEW CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER! IS-F