CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-20, 11:01 PM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models

Hello Everyone!

As many of you already know, all our Carplays that used to be in two parts (board & monitor) are now come in All-In-One.
See the Lexus IS Carplay upgrade before and after pictures. For IS, the head unit is swapped with a 10.25" HD Touch screen from conventional 7" or 10.25".
The All-In-One is available for IS 2013-2018 and 2019-2023.

Installation is super easy. If you're not confident with the DIY approach, you can always ask for a professional installer to do it for you. However, it's not necessary and may add unnecessary costs.

This screen is larger than typical factory screens found in cars, and it boasts a nice widescreen display. It's very user-friendly due to its touch functionality, and it also comes with both Carplay and Android Auto built-in, so you won't have to deal with different systems. The best part is that it integrates perfectly with your car's existing systems, allowing you to switch between the new and factory screens seamlessly. Additionally, it's extremely convenient as you can connect it wirelessly or with a wire.

Looking for an infotainment update but your Lexus is not IS? Lexion is available for RC, GS, CT, NX, UX, ES (10.25” &12.3”), RX as well!

Lexion Automotive Website

Any questions, please bring it to our attention at sales@lexionautomotive.com or reply to this new thread!

Sales Department

sales@lexionautomotive.com
www.lexionautomotive.com
Facebook & Instagram: @lexionautomotive
LinkedIn: Lexion Group

Last edited by Lexion Automotive; 04-13-23 at 03:31 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Lexion Automotive:
conway9226 (09-27-22), DaveGS4 (07-16-20), lee90s (01-03-23)
Old 07-15-20, 11:13 PM
Flash5
Pole Position

Received 458 Likes on 367 Posts

Looks like a pretty well designed system. If my all in one android screen from 4x4Shop ever dies out, I’ll most likely be looking your way to replace it.
The following users liked this post:
Lexion Automotive (07-16-20)
Old 07-16-20, 12:17 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

bro thanks for the reply
you are right. this is the most well designed system ever in the aftermarket.
i actually know 4x4shop, not gonna mention their manufacturer here,
but all i can say is, ours is much better in terms of everything.
have a good day bro
Old 07-16-20, 01:05 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Received 173 Likes on 126 Posts

do you offer guidance and support throughout the installation process either via live support or via detailed step-by-step instructions because no one else but 4x4 does and their support sucks and i'm not savvy enough to take apart my car and put it back together without fing it up...

Last edited by davyjordi; 07-16-20 at 01:11 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by davyjordi:
Gladius (07-16-20), Lexion Automotive (07-16-20), swaangin (07-16-20)
Old 07-16-20, 01:13 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

hello, we give you installation guide and video instruction guide.
if you buy it and send us whatsapp message, we will give.
your car is is right?
Old 07-16-20, 01:13 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by davyjordi
do you offer guidance and support throughout the installation process either via live support or via detailed step-by-step instructions because no one else but 4x4 does and their support sucks and i'm not savvy enough to take apart my car and put it back together without fing it up...
we give you technical live support, no problem

Last edited by Lexion Automotive; 07-16-20 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-16-20, 02:28 AM
Flash5
Pole Position

Received 458 Likes on 367 Posts

Just out of curiosity, what’s the boot up time on your system? On my current one it’s like 30ish seconds. That’s one of my bigger gripes with my current one. Also how’s the microphone quality as mine sucks at that too. Lastly, what’s the audio connection? Does it connect via AUX?
Old 07-16-20, 03:02 AM
Lexion Automotive
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Flash5
Just out of curiosity, what’s the boot up time on your system? On my current one it’s like 30ish seconds. That’s one of my bigger gripes with my current one. Also how’s the microphone quality as mine sucks at that too. Lastly, what’s the audio connection? Does it connect via AUX?
hi what up,
dude, it's not me trying to sell you my product by lying, NO.

you've just asked me great questions.

booting time / mic quality / audio connection

these are actually pretty damn dope issues with carplay display system. i forgot to mention in my thread.

1. booting time 15 - 18 seconds on average, at least 2-3 times faster than regular carplay display, such as yours.
2. mic quality is as if you are talking over iphone, which means, it's great.
3. yes, it's via AUX so that quality is good.

thanks bro, and one last thing. our product keeps your factory OEM system as well, so if you want, you can always go back and forth, swtich between carplay, oem, android auto.

Last edited by Lexion Automotive; 07-16-20 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-16-20, 03:45 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

So, I know you're in Korea and are trying to sound as North American as possible, but we don't usually say 'bro' and 'dude' so often and even less in written form. I know you're trying to connect with a buyer base, but just a cultural suggestion...

anyhow, yeah, i have an IS, but I noticed that your product information stops the IS at the 2017 model year, which would exclude me as I have a 2018 and would also exclude @Flash5 as he has a 2018 as well. Why is it that the 2018+ models are excluded? They're using the same system that the 2017 model year is.
Old 07-16-20, 05:21 AM
Gladius
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn I would like one of these systems in my non-nav 2018, but there is no way in hell I would attempt to install this myself (not as savvy enough like most here with that kinda stuff) so I would need to find a shop to do it, and it seems like most have little issues here and there with the quality and settings. It would need to be plug-n-play & retain factory settings/sound.

Last edited by Gladius; 07-16-20 at 05:28 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Gladius:
anthonys2r (07-23-20), davyjordi (07-16-20), Lexion Automotive (07-16-20)
Old 07-16-20, 07:18 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Gladius
Damn I would like one of these systems in my non-nav 2018, but there is no way in hell I would attempt to install this myself (not as savvy enough like most here with that kinda stuff) so I would need to find a shop to do it, and it seems like most have little issues here and there with the quality and settings. It would need to be plug-n-play & retain factory settings/sound.
so, this was my main issue with the 4x4 unit. i can't install it and i couldn't find a shop that was willing to touch this job. it's plug-and-play and apparently you retain factory settings, although a number of members have had problems with these units - usually related to software, but some hardware issues too (the antenna and the microphone, i *think* are points of weakness).

i gave up after 4x4's emails indicated their *****ty lack of support, so i didn't have much confidence in their step-by-step phone support. so yeah, i'll likely stick with the stock system, but if i could find a shop to install this and make it work perfectly without the glitches that other members are having issues with, then i'd be all for it.
The following 3 users liked this post by davyjordi:
Gladius (07-16-20), Lexion Automotive (07-16-20), msturkey (02-16-22)
Old 07-16-20, 08:11 AM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

You still need external mic and gps antenna?
Old 07-16-20, 10:08 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dojoman
You still need external mic and gps antenna?
i don't have the system installed. my car's navigation/infotainment system is stock.
Old 07-16-20, 10:12 AM
Gladius
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

so, this was my main issue with the 4x4 unit. i can't install it and i couldn't find a shop that was willing to touch this job. it's plug-and-play and apparently you retain factory settings, although a number of members have had problems with these units - usually related to software, but some hardware issues too (the antenna and the microphone, i *think* are points of weakness).

i gave up after 4x4's emails indicated their *****ty lack of support, so i didn't have much confidence in their step-by-step phone support. so yeah, i'll likely stick with the stock system, but if i could find a shop to install this and make it work perfectly without the glitches that other members are having issues with, then i'd be all for it.
Yep to everything you said.
Old 07-16-20, 10:14 AM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

i don't have the system installed. my car's navigation/infotainment system is stock.
No, I was asking the vendor.
davyjordi (07-16-20)

Quick Reply: Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models