Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

I hate it when people steal stuff from your car....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-03, 01:33 AM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate it when pple steal stuff from ur car....

blah..i was at life plaza (its like an asian cafe mall thing) and i go outside to get a light from my car...and i am walking away from my car...i notice something is off with my rims...so i go back and look...and one of my center caps on my rims r missing...ARGGGGGGG they were all there when i parked..but now the centercap on the rear rim is missing....im sooo PISSED OFF!!!! and i dunno where to get these center caps anymore cuz my rims r discontinued!!!! ARGGGG!!! blah...im actually thinking about juss taking off all the center caps...im soooo mad rite now!!! i hate GHETTO pple stealin off of other pple's car!!! i mean !$!@ i got some bad luck with my car....

sorry..juss venting...

-boris

edited for language. Boris, please do not try to work your way around the language editor. You can easily make you point without cursing. Sorry to hear about your center caps

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-19-03 at 06:09 AM.
Old 09-19-03, 02:08 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yah...I hate ppl like that.

Well, its a perfect reason to get new wheels... ..pref. ones without center caps.

Pete
Old 09-19-03, 11:54 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I hate it when pple steal stuff from ur car....

Originally posted by Sleepyboi
blah..i was at life plaza (its like an asian cafe mall thing) and i go outside to get a light from my car...and i am walking away from my car...i notice something is off with my rims...so i go back and look...and one of my center caps on my rims r missing...ARGGGGGGG they were all there when i parked..but now the centercap on the rear rim is missing....im sooo PISSED OFF!!!! and i dunno where to get these center caps anymore cuz my rims r discontinued!!!! ARGGGG!!! blah...im actually thinking about juss taking off all the center caps...im soooo mad rite now!!! i hate GHETTO pple stealin off of other pple's car!!! i mean !$!@ i got some bad luck with my car....

sorry..juss venting...

-boris

edited for language. Boris, please do not try to work your way around the language editor. You can easily make you point without cursing. Sorry to hear about your center caps
Life Plaza, thats ricer town for ya! cant expect anything less from there. Thats why we car close together when roll there as a crew.

Last edited by LOTC; 09-19-03 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-19-03, 02:13 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

How do you someone stole 1 of the caps? Is there a scratch were they pried out the centercap? Ive had the caps fall out b 4 and had to order new ones. I washed my car parked it in the garage. Jumped on the Interstate when I finally got out noticed the cap was gone. Too bad any way. Waitng for a replacment cap is a pain in the A$$ and since your wheels are discontinued thats a real ******. Hope you find one.
Old 09-19-03, 04:03 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe you just lost it...it seems unusual that someone would steal just one of your center caps....
Old 09-19-03, 05:04 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Where did you park and what time of day was this?

Bryan
Old 09-19-03, 08:44 PM
NRG
Lead Lap

Damn i havnt been to life plaza in a long time hehe.
Yes their are lots of ricers in that city.
But i never hear anyone gettin crap jack from their cars. Lots of people around have respects for cars parked there. Lots of nice cars are always there. ie: M3, WRX, Skyline GTR, Evo8, etc.

Everytime i go there, i always love humping that skyline gtr
Old 09-19-03, 09:22 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by NRG
Damn i havnt been to life plaza in a long time hehe.
Yes their are lots of ricers in that city.
But i never hear anyone gettin crap jack from their cars. Lots of people around have respects for cars parked there. Lots of nice cars are always there. ie: M3, WRX, Skyline GTR, Evo8, etc.

Everytime i go there, i always love humping that skyline gtr
Hhaha, The owner of the arcade owns that car (skyline). Some girl who works there owns the sileighty...
Old 09-22-03, 01:32 AM
NRG
Lead Lap

yea i know.
also owners of the new company: RB Motoring.