Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus ENFORM REMOTE APP UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-17, 10:14 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Received 188 Likes on 145 Posts
Default Lexus ENFORM REMOTE APP UPDATE

for all those experiencing issues with ENFORM REMOTE over the past few weeks, an app update for iOS and Android was released this morning, and it appears to have corrected the sign in and connection issues.
Old 05-13-17, 08:37 AM
Chipper44
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have the update, but didn't work for my iPhone.
Old 05-15-17, 08:03 AM
ravig292
Rookie

Originally Posted by mjeds
for all those experiencing issues with ENFORM REMOTE over the past few weeks, an app update for iOS and Android was released this morning, and it appears to have corrected the sign in and connection issues.
Still not working for me even after resetting my password. Really getting aggravated about this as I recently renewed my subscription. Thinking about calling for a refund because clearly i paid for a service that isnt working.
Old 05-15-17, 08:29 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 580 Likes on 399 Posts

Same here. In the winter (e.g. when I actually need the remote start to work) my success rate was under 10%.
Old 05-15-17, 08:35 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

wow, well works for me.. it has only failed once since the issues began, but I don't think the failure was related to the issues because I have cell signal issues in that area all the time.
Old 05-17-17, 05:00 AM
Chipper44
Driver School Candidate

Finally talked with someone who seemed to know something. App update having to be approved at each stage and carrier. Until you know longer are getting the service interruption notice, don't bother attempting to sign in. Then sign in with original username and password. "Customer Care" will extend the service to make up for interruption according to the rep I talked with. Mine is still out, so don't know if she is correct.
Old 05-17-17, 10:30 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Chipper44
Finally talked with someone who seemed to know something. App update having to be approved at each stage and carrier. Until you know longer are getting the service interruption notice, don't bother attempting to sign in. Then sign in with original username and password. "Customer Care" will extend the service to make up for interruption according to the rep I talked with. Mine is still out, so don't know if she is correct.
don't quite understand what you are saying.

I have never seen the service interruption notice on my device/app, I have seen it on another members, but never on mine.. I have never had an issue signing in on the app since I converted from username to email address.. The only issue I ever had was 1 of every 3-4 times I attempted to remote start or update status I would get a failure, but if I tried again it would usually succeed.

since the app update I haven't had that issue.
Old 05-17-17, 10:47 AM
Johnhav430
Lexus Fanatic

Received 372 Likes on 346 Posts

I don't believe this would work with my 2006 anyway, but as a general rule, any app that doesn't work properly, I wouldn't trust. There was a time in the past when things were not released unless they worked properly as designed. Who knows what else it does or does not (leak security etc.), if it can't even work as intended (I saw 10% success in a reply)....

I can't tell you how many times I have logged into Lexus Drivers, and had no service history, and then it comes back. I get it, things can go down, but not continually over a 7 mo. period...
Old 05-31-17, 10:48 AM
ravig292
Rookie

Default Finally got it working!

Called again and got a real person from IT this time. She was able to find that my account somehow duplicated itself. She deleted the duplicate and reset my original one. After that she had me get onto a desktop and login to the lexus drivers site and reset my password. After that boom, i was able to login to the app finally. I had to redo the 2 times 15 min drives but atleast I was finally able to login to the app. After I did the drives it still showed pending and I read somewhere that its a glitch and updating the car nickname can help it update. I editted the name and saved then right away it said my enform was now activated and I am able to use remote and location services again! Whoever is still having app login issues maybe try getting the agent to transfer you to IT so they can check your account settings.
Old 06-02-17, 01:20 PM
alrozrc350
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi - I am getting this service message after entering my 4 digit Passcode, after hitting Ok, the apps work. Is anyone experiencing this as well?
Just installed the new app on my I phone however the error still occurs.
Old 06-02-17, 01:37 PM
alrozrc350
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK spoke with a rep at Lexus, it seems this service interruption error and especially in my case were the app works fine
after hitting OK on the error screen, is a canned message stating that Lexis is aware of an issue and passing the message to
everyone even if you are not having any issues.