Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

How much would you pay for supercar privilege?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-10, 06:08 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikez
Woman, please read The thread was about how much are you willing to pay for such a privilege of super car ownership as a non wealthy individuals that both fit your life style and dreams of owning those cars. If I want to do the car club for exclusively wealthy and charge 10k a year I wouldn't be asking you.

I don't need business 101 from arm chair CEO's, I am testing the idea and seeing the market response.

Different people have different views to this, and just because your business lesson is moot point to me does not mean this thread has no point. If you read, you can tell some people prefer a couple of hundred bucks, some doesn't mind a thousand, and some are iffy about the monthly commitment. Those are all good information
Man, *ahem* you might mind your word choice when address people, your tone may be misconstrued (though I suspect in this instance I didn't )

This brings me back to the the post much further up where I said if all you wanted were numbers and could care less about input/discussion than you should have included a poll with reasonable numbers and the 'other - please specify' option.
Old 06-22-10, 06:55 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Faymester
Man, *ahem* you might mind your word choice when address people, your tone may be misconstrued (though I suspect in this instance I didn't )

This brings me back to the the post much further up where I said if all you wanted were numbers and could care less about input/discussion than you should have included a poll with reasonable numbers and the 'other - please specify' option.
Point taken, and I apologize. That was the 3rd time I had to address the meaning of this thread to you, while no one else had any issues. I was annoyed - so I am sorry.

While there are others who might feel like this thread confused them or irked them in some way, I am glad they kept their opinions to themselves. And I would like to respectfully asked you to do the same, as no one else in here are having issues you have with it. Plus, I don't know how to make polls lol. When I first checked the option to make polls in creating this thread, all it asked me was how many options in the poll I want to make and that's it, I didn't want to make a thread with a messed up poll.

jaseman: great points, certainly things to consider, completely did not thought about superbikes. Thanks for your $ value, though I agree it is near the comfort zone limit for a monthly fee.