Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

LF-Ch Survey: The results are in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-10, 11:24 AM
(Cj)
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RXSF
hmm no wonder why they changed the rear of the car
That's true lol, but I think one reason why the rear of the car had few admirers was because people didn't like the "hatch back".

I'm also thinking this is why the other results of the survey weren't posted because of the negative feedback on the hatch design. I could be wrong, but I find it all quite interesting. Hopefully Lexus won't make an LF-Ch sedan and sell it in America. Lexus has FAR too many sedans in the lineup as it is now.
Old 01-20-10, 12:26 PM
Mister Two
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RXSF
hmm no wonder why they changed the rear of the car
That's only because of the poor way they asked that question, where multiple choices should've been allowed. I for one liked both the front and the rear of the concept, but because I could only pick one answer, I picked what I liked best, which happened to be the front--but that doesn't mean I didn't like the rear! It's like if your gf asks you which part of hers you like best and insists that you can only pick one and you fall for it and really pick just one part, she cries and hates you for not liking her other parts.

Why am I not allowed to like all of it (her)?

Now we'll have to live with that ho-hum rear end after they finally showed some breakthrough in design.

Last edited by Mister Two; 01-20-10 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-20-10, 12:45 PM
(Cj)
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Mister Two
That's only because of the poor way they asked that question, where multiple choices should've been allowed. I for one liked both the front and the rear of the concept, but because I could only pick one answer, I picked what I liked best, which happened to be the front--but that doesn't mean I didn't like the rear! It's like if your gf asks you which part of hers you like best and insists that you can only pick one and you fall for it and really pick just one part, she cries and hates you for not liking her other parts.

Why am I not allowed to like all of it (her)?

Now we'll have to live with that ho-hum rear end after they finally showed some breakthrough in design.
love the gf analogy! priceless!
Old 01-20-10, 12:56 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

In my opinion the car is a very nice looking car. To each his own but I am still having a hard time swallowing the Lexus hatchback idea. With the A3 selling as well as it does for Audi I am assuming there is a large international market for cars like this so its sales numbers will most likely be strong, but I wouldnt buy one. I am a sedan kind of guy
Old 01-20-10, 02:00 PM
bagwell
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
If this car can match the performance and price of an Audi A3 (with the fuel efficiency of its 32/40mpg diesel), it would sell like hotcakes.
that's a huge "IF"
Old 01-20-10, 05:32 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

I love this car.