Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Which car do women love guy's driving the most?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-08, 10:19 AM
SilverBull
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dig Asian women too. They are pretty petite and can be super hot. I dated a Japanese woman in college and she was unbelievable. I know have a half Brazilian wife but she is pretty white now. None of my past GF's ever really gave a rats *** about cars though. As long as I didn't drive up in a car missing a window it was cool with them. Then again I drove an Acura Legend all through high school and college.
Old 07-15-08, 10:22 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverBull
I dig Asian women too. They are pretty petite and can be super hot. I dated a Japanese woman in college and she was unbelievable. I know have a half Brazilian wife but she is pretty white now.
I went to undergrad and grad school in the Bay area, nothing but Asian chicks. I can't stand them, and do not find them attractive at all.

I will trade you the 1/2 Brazilian for my Asian.
Old 07-15-08, 11:10 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

The car that attracted women like flies on shat in our area is my uncle's 1961 Lincoln Continental, with the suicide doors...he's got his on bags and original white walls...it's painted 2 tone - black top on a silver body
Old 07-15-08, 11:21 AM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Toyota Prius
Old 07-15-08, 11:22 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PushinLEX
Toyota Prius
If you like hairy armpit women that don't shower. No thanks, have had enough of them living in Berkeley, when I went to school up there
Old 07-15-08, 12:19 PM
19psi
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400Dude
The car that attracted women like flies on shat in our area is my uncle's 1961 Lincoln Continental, with the suicide doors...he's got his on bags and original white walls...it's painted 2 tone - black top on a silver body
that's one of my dream cars. around here though, any woman i'd be attracted to wouldn't look twice. only the older redneck chicks would dig it.
Old 07-15-08, 12:20 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 19psi
that's one of my dream cars. around here though, any woman i'd be attracted to wouldn't look twice. only the older redneck chicks would dig it.
How is a hooked up LS like yours do in the midwest? I am taking mine to STL, MO, and would like to see what I can expect.
Old 07-15-08, 01:47 PM
kit cat

Originally Posted by Faymester
for some unknown reason, i will always always always want to see if there's a hot guy driving a 300zx ... i automatically associate that car w. a hot guy driving it.

i can't really explain why, i clearly could have gotten that instead of the IS & had money left over, i know how to drive stick so it's not like i don't know how to drive one.

threads need pix btw
i LIKE this shot ... mmmmmmmmm
what is it with girls and Z32s??
I would LOVE to own a Z32 if the engine bay wasn't so damn crammed with piping.
Old 07-15-08, 02:42 PM
Byprodrive
Lexus Champion

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Here in SoCal where every auto manufacturer has opened a office to monitor current styling trends as they relate to cars I display these cars to gauge public reaction. I have never seen mature women want anything as much as a Jaguar.
Old 07-15-08, 04:57 PM
19psi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ryanSC300lover
How is a hooked up LS like yours do in the midwest? I am taking mine to STL, MO, and would like to see what I can expect.
not too well here. they all think it's a ghetto cruiser or mexican low rider kind of thing. no offense to anyone.. .that's just what most people think when they see my car here, our car culture is pretty pathetic. sometimes theylook and turn away quicklly, like i'm going to shoot someone or something!
Old 07-15-08, 05:10 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 19psi
not too well here. they all think it's a ghetto cruiser or mexican low rider kind of thing. no offense to anyone.. .that's just what most people think when they see my car here, our car culture is pretty pathetic. sometimes theylook and turn away quicklly, like i'm going to shoot someone or something!
Thanks for the info. Great, now I have to look forward to that. At least mine is a gold color, they might think I am some old guy
Old 07-15-08, 05:15 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the 1LS always reminds me of the Sopranos, everytime I see one I think of Tony
Old 07-16-08, 12:36 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont think any one car or cars is the same attraction or attrition for that matter for women in general. i know some people only care about luxury cars and nit much else, but then again i know some that like muscle cars, etc etc.
Old 07-16-08, 12:52 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AM1
i dont think any one car or cars is the same attraction or attrition for that matter for women in general. i know some people only care about luxury cars and nit much else, but then again i know some that like muscle cars, etc etc.
i think we can all agree on that ... i think the idea here is just sort of a 'if you had to guess' or in the case of the girls of CL, what would we pick (we should have a sub forum, about girl stuff! ... nah, lol)

i also think that we can probably all agree on the idea that we dont have out cars to attract attention from the opposite sex; since if they only care about the badge we probably dont want them
Old 07-16-08, 12:38 PM
lfeharri
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the price of the car attracts the woman. I work near Beverly Hills and I have the ISF as a daily driver.. and I don't seem to get much looks except from people that are around my age (23-28). But... when I drive the Maserati Quattroporte on the weekends, I get looks from almost everyone. I think it might be the price factor of the car. Plus, it IS Southern California.. most people around here are rather quite stereotypical (no pun intended).

Quick Reply: Which car do women love guy's driving the most?