Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Which car do women love guy's driving the most?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-08, 03:13 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by high0ncarz
lol.. the lotus.. pedophile's dream car
Very sad, but true. I guess would be the perfect car, if I was a Catholic priest
Old 07-14-08, 03:21 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

my car attracts police
Old 07-14-08, 03:29 PM
pingu
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear that Michael Jackson owns one. j/k

There is also a huge difference in the type of women and the age group you are targeting. Ironically, this sounds like something my marketing professor would say.
Old 07-14-08, 04:04 PM
luxury1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverBull
It wasn't until I was married that I started to drive cars that caught people's attention.
Me too! When I was in high school I had to borrow my Mom's car. It was an ugly full size ford station wagon complete with wood paneling! I still blame that car for my current obsession with cool cars.

It is funny, no matter what car I like now, I have to make sure that my wife likes it and respects it also. It is like I am still trying to impress her
Old 07-14-08, 04:25 PM
darkdream
Lexus Champion

In the area I grew up in, girls thought nothing of Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus... they are really common stuff. The cars they were impressed were the higher-end Porsches and such

Last edited by darkdream; 07-14-08 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-14-08, 04:34 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for some unknown reason, i will always always always want to see if there's a hot guy driving a 300zx ... i automatically associate that car w. a hot guy driving it.

i can't really explain why, i clearly could have gotten that instead of the IS & had money left over, i know how to drive stick so it's not like i don't know how to drive one.

threads need pix btw
i LIKE this shot ... mmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Faymester; 07-14-08 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add pic
Old 07-14-08, 04:48 PM
gshb
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Faymester
for some unknown reason, i will always always always want to see if there's a hot guy driving a 300zx ... i automatically associate that car w. a hot guy driving it.

i can't really explain why, i clearly could have gotten that instead of the IS & had money left over, i know how to drive stick so it's not like i don't know how to drive one.

threads need pix btw
i LIKE this shot ... mmmmmmmmm
yes, thank you! i have always thought the 300zx was cooler than the supra. it certainly has some supercar design cues.
Old 07-14-08, 05:07 PM
JHStrange
Lead Lap

My SLK seems to attract women or at least I get a "nice car" from them.
Old 07-14-08, 05:09 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

No such thing as one car for all woman. Are you asking for woman or college girls-huge difference.

I have known some that liked only muscle cars to those that only liked something ecologically sound. Everyone is different and yes that even includes the females.

Years back while on the dating scene I never took my main ride on a first date-always my clunker whether is was the Mazda or Datsun B210 (orange). I would rather the person be more interested in me than my car or my checkbook.

Of course it also depended on what I wanted out of the date.

Last edited by Pearlpower; 07-14-08 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-14-08, 06:46 PM
thetopdog
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by meowCat
Yep.... I like Nissan 300ZX Turbo. I ran into one the other day. The rear is so nice. I also love the interior dash design. I like the front too. Side too.

When it comes to attract women..... there is only 1 answer.

-->> Acura NSX

No more questions your honor.

An NSX? Maybe certain Asian girls would be into it but most girls would have no idea what it is or what makes it special. Although it's long, low and wide, which gives it a great profile, it's not a really flashy car. I honestly think an SLK would have more appeal to women than an NSX, as sad as that sounds
Old 07-14-08, 07:09 PM
darkdream
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by meowCat
There are quite a few girls who don't know NSX but think it's a Ferrari. When women walk by this car I hear them saying "woahhh!~ it's a Ferrari.....". This happened quite a few times... This car gives impression of Ferrari and the car looks just way too sexy...

When it comes to Mercedes.... meh... boring ... maybe just classy, don't know.

I hear the same thing... many girls think its a Ferrari...
Old 07-14-08, 08:02 PM
ISF_GG
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gshb
yes, thank you! i have always thought the 300zx was cooler than the supra. it certainly has some supercar design cues.
Blasphemy!! ZX cooler than the Supra JK. Both are awesome cars of a bygone era.
Old 07-14-08, 08:32 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by SilverBull
I know this is pure speculation but from what you hear and know. My wife is not a car person but there are certain cars I like that she hates. She isn't into flashy EVOs or STI's at all. She likes the NSX a lot. That was my only saving grace that allowed me to buy that car in the first place.

Do women dig flashy Benz or BMW cars?
Badge rules for the most part.

Those 3 brands are most mentioned by women I talk too. No one else is even close, that includes exotics.

Old 07-14-08, 08:34 PM
ISF_GG
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Threxx
The kind of woman that would mainly be attracted to me because of what I drive is NOT the kind of woman I'd want to date other than just for maybe a fun romp around town and in bed. The kind I'd want to have a real relationship with would be attracted to me for me and not what I own.
That is such a true statement. The women after guys with $200K-$700K + cars are attracted to the money more than the human driving them, that's for sure.
Old 07-14-08, 09:18 PM
butterbeer
Pole Position

i'm a supra fan but anyways..I'm only 16 and a lot of the girls i know (99% which are asian) dig honda tuners and any modified looking car...probably because they haven't been exposed to the "car" world and think anything thats modified is BAWLIN! and LOL at the little boys looking at the lotus.

Quick Reply: Which car do women love guy's driving the most?