Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

CJITTY's Build Thread II

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-12, 07:05 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceAkim
Beautiful ride bro. You are truly an inspiration. Classy car for a classy guy! I can't wait to see the mods. NIce!!!!
You are wayy too kind Sir! but thanks man!!
Old 08-06-12, 07:08 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by SBlexus
Now u tell me that smokey granite aint the hardest color. Wait until u clean it up and let the sun shine off that baby damn. Nice ride!!!!!!!!
Thanks man!! I agree, it is a very nice color! I looked for white...not happening. Black, yes there are a few out there but I just had a black LS..so, time for something new. And even with the rain that I literally drove through minutes before these pics, the car still shines great. Lexus dealership had a bunch of goons detailing it, so I need to take it to my trusty local peeps to give it the treatment it deserves.
Old 08-06-12, 07:08 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tee
Saw it today for the first time
Old 08-06-12, 07:11 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by adamls2
No leave its stock! That's what I'd do if I got a 600 looks good thoug man, nice upgrade!
You feelin ok man? Under the weather perhaps? This does not sound like the adamls2 I know LOL...I'm not a VIP guy, so the mods will be subtle, but it doesn't take much to transform these cars.
Old 08-06-12, 07:15 PM
patgilm
Lead Lap

Received 231 Likes on 162 Posts

Congrats, I was wondering where you disappeared to the last few days! I had a feeling you were close to finding one.
Old 08-06-12, 07:19 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by patgilm
Congrats, I was wondering where you disappeared to the last few days! I had a feeling you were close to finding one.
Yeah man, thanks for all the conversations..I figured I had to come out of hiding soon lol. Wanted to make sure I got a solid deal and the car was solid. But I looked it over, it is pretty clean with just a few nicks here and there. I also made sure to get a CPO and even forked over a little extra to get the 5 year / 125K Lexus CPO wrap warranty for added piece of mind, especially with a car like this..wayyyy too much going on. Car only has 47K miles on it, so pretty low mileage for an 08
Old 08-06-12, 07:20 PM
FrankyBoy
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good man! Did you end up going the dealer route or using the independent broker?
Old 08-06-12, 07:21 PM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by CJITTY
You feelin ok man? Under the weather perhaps? This does not sound like the adamls2 I know LOL...I'm not a VIP guy, so the mods will be subtle, but it doesn't take much to transform these cars.
LOL I might be man. I'm doing pretty good with the Merc by keeping it stock, but the itch for a Renntech upgrade is hittin me. It's gonna start all over again When will we learn lmao

#needmoarpapertoplay
Old 08-06-12, 07:23 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by adamls2
LOL I might be man. I'm doing pretty good with the Merc by keeping it stock, but the itch for a Renntech upgrade is hittin me. It's gonna start all over again When will we learn lmao

#needmoarpapertoplay
LOL..or #morePlasticToSwipe #YOLO
Old 08-06-12, 07:27 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
LMAO!! Time for another mini meet.
Old 08-06-12, 07:35 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
LOL, sorry Mike..it was a last minute sort of deal. Mini Meet @ Shane Rib Shack after work?
Old 08-06-12, 07:38 PM
patgilm
Lead Lap

Received 231 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by CJITTY
Yeah man, thanks for all the conversations..I figured I had to come out of hiding soon lol. Wanted to make sure I got a solid deal and the car was solid. But I looked it over, it is pretty clean with just a few nicks here and there. I also made sure to get a CPO and even forked over a little extra to get the 5 year / 125K Lexus CPO wrap warranty for added piece of mind, especially with a car like this..wayyyy too much going on. Car only has 47K miles on it, so pretty low mileage for an 08
Dumb question but what is the difference between a wrap and extended warranty.
Old 08-06-12, 07:47 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by FrankyBoy
Looks good man! Did you end up going the dealer route or using the independent broker?
Well, my broker tried to get me one and hardly any were coming through auction. If they did, they were 2010, which was not in my budget. So, I ran the numbers by him and he told me it was a good deal and to get it from the dealer as CPO. It was just a touch more than what he could of got one for anyway, so it worked out great. I sent him a referral the other day and that person bought a GS from him, so he's been real cool with giving me advice and stuff. I will still send people to him and perhaps use him down the road on my next project whenever that day comes. I am sure if I waited another month or so, he could of got one, but with all the things Lexus did to get mine CPO ready like new tires, brakes, 50K mile service and some other parts like fresh exterior trim pieces, the deal was just too good to pass up.
Old 08-06-12, 07:52 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by patgilm
Dumb question but what is the difference between a wrap and extended warranty.
Essentially I think it is the same but I have two more years of the car under CPO warranty. The paperwork specifically says "CPO 5 yr / 125K". The only things not covered are parts designed to be replaced. I would have to get the paperwork to see if there are any clear differences.
Old 08-06-12, 08:01 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by Tee
Saw it today for the first time such a beast and so CLEAN!!!

COMGRATS my dude!
Thanks big bro!! I sure appreciate ya!!! You are certainly all knowing about the LS. You must of been dumpster diving behind Lexus USA HQ LOLOL....tap the tilt button 9 times for extended range..what? Who knows that??? Tee knows that lololol

Quick Reply: CJITTY's Build Thread II