WA WTB Front passenger door actuator!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-11, 07:44 PM
GQ_ViEtHuE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Front passenger door actuator!

Yea, attempted to DIY my actuator, got impatient and broke it =(. Please PM me price for a working/non working front passenger door actuator. I just need the housing. THANKS!
Old 07-12-11, 08:02 AM
starfyrels
Account under Legal Action - Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can use an actuator for other vehicles as well, dont mean to crap on your post, just helping you out. Pm me if you want more information.
Old 07-12-11, 04:43 PM
Rezaxxed
Pole Position

Originally Posted by starfyrels
You can use an actuator for other vehicles as well, dont mean to crap on your post, just helping you out. Pm me if you want more information.
starfyrels - which vehicles to be exact? I too have this infamous issue. I swear I hate unlocking the damn thing manully. OP sorry for thread jacking.
Old 07-12-11, 05:05 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 113 Likes on 86 Posts

i got a front driver door lock actuator and a right rear door lock actuator. both are broken. PM me if interested.
Old 07-13-11, 06:14 AM
starfyrels

I can't post about which actuators from a toyota fit the lexus because another member was blasted for posting the same information. IF you pm me I can share the details.
Old 07-13-11, 08:00 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

I can't post about which actuators from a toyota fit the lexus because another member was blasted for posting the same information. IF you pm me I can share the details.
shenanigans, where was someone blasted for sharing info that would help us? i would like to see this link.....care to post that one or PM me and share it?

Last edited by sakataj; 07-13-11 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-13-11, 09:21 AM
starfyrels

Um, I shared the info with you since I probably would not have stopped receiving pm's about it.

If a mod will okay it; I will post the info that is needed to replace each parts with part #'s.

thanks.
Old 07-13-11, 09:44 AM
Savioso
Driver School Candidate

I too would like to know about this as well! I have been contimplating about the motor replacement inside the actuator.
Old 07-13-11, 10:42 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Um, I shared the info with you since I probably would not have stopped receiving pm's about it.

If a mod will okay it; I will post the info that is needed to replace each parts with part #'s.

thanks.
if u meaning PM's by me or general....i dont pm u very often. YOUR POST U LINKED ME TO DOESNT SHOW A MOD BASHING ON ANYONE. it shows a OP getting mad about god knows what and deleting his own posts.... not one time have i EVER seen a mod bash someone for sharing info that would help us or get us something that would work or cheaper. why would they do that? wouldnt it defeat the purpose of the forums if they did this type of thing?

as i said in our pm

"um mods didnt delete his post, HE DID. look at the name by the deletes.....its his SN who did the deleting. where did he say this?"

you say this is what OP said about it but (i dunno if he said it or not)

"one of the mods was being [removed] and childish about an issue instead of being mature like he should have been ,since he is a moderator, about the situation"

but..........im assuming he was mad about dave posting in jest for him posting his classifieds in the 2nd gen section...thats not a mod being chilidish. thats HIM disobeying the forum rules and HIM being childish by deleting his own posts.

BTW this the thread

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...-actuator.html

and ALLEGEDLY a 2002 avalon will work for our doors guys but keep in mind this is allegedly. im not saying it will or wont work im saying i have no proof of it...
Old 07-13-11, 10:52 AM
starfyrels

you really went all out with that man.

lol.

Again, i dont want to step on anyones toes. you can pm the original poster in the thread you linked above about the information, just as I did.

Admins and mods; feel free to delete my comments as you see fit.

I'm done here - I helped out the original poster already.
Old 07-13-11, 11:26 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

you really went all out with that man.

sure did...if u gonna call someout out and say they bashing on someone for sharing info be prepared to back it up man,espeically if its a mod, that DEF wasnt a mod bashing on someone that was a OP throwing a tantrum.

OP have you tried RGW LLC,aliga, or Chin to see if they have this part you need?
Old 07-13-11, 12:41 PM
starfyrels

To put this in the dirt; and I'm sure you'll respond but I'll clarify a couple things.

1. I never said anything about a mod bashing anyone, if you look at my posts in this thread, as well as the pm I sent you -- I never mentioned anything specifically about a moderator saying anything to anyone. The original poster about the original actuator thread pm'ed me that information that I sent you. VERBATIM, minus the words that I didn't think were relevant.

2. I used the word 'blasted' for lack of a better word, and I never mentioned anything or sent you a pm with me saying the word 'mod' -- so I'm not sure how you got that from me. Also, I never linked any post. You did.

3. I never called anyone out, never had the intention of this. Check every one of my threads or even the PM. On the contrary you apparently wanted to pick a bone that never existed here.
Old 07-13-11, 01:08 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

To put this in the dirt; and I'm sure you'll respond but I'll clarify a couple things.

1. I never said anything about a mod bashing anyone, if you look at my posts in this thread, as well as the pm I sent you -- I never mentioned anything specifically about a moderator saying anything to anyone. The original poster about the original actuator thread pm'ed me that information that I sent you. VERBATIM, minus the words that I didn't think were relevant.

2. I used the word 'blasted' for lack of a better word, and I never mentioned anything or sent you a pm with me saying the word 'mod' -- so I'm not sure how you got that from me. Also, I never linked any post. You did.

3. I never called anyone out, never had the intention of this. Check every one of my threads or even the PM. On the contrary you apparently wanted to pick a bone that never existed here.
no, OP of that linked thread said mods were bashing him.....noone bashed the guy. he blatantly ignored the rules of CL about where to post a FS thread and it looks like dave had some fun with him about it. it wasnt a big deal so i dunno why he let it get turned into one...

i did link the post....it wasnt hard to know who you were talking about. i searched avalon actuators and he was the ONLY one who came up so it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know it was him....plus he deleted all his threads and made a comment about them.

i have NO real bones with anyone least not that guy who has never said anything to me about anything....my personal "ISSUE" with you was the one i left you know about privately in PM but im not sweating it, i got no real beef with anyone on here.

im done with this though its SOOOOOOOOOO far off topic now and been beat to death. PM me if u need to discuss further
Old 07-13-11, 01:51 PM
starfyrels

Why not pm him about it then? I stated verbatim what he said, never said anything about a moderator or any bashing. So why continue the barrage with me? - Hilarious.

If you have a personal issue with me -- this isn't the place. I think I've cleared up everything I needed to.