Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

EDFC, how often do you change the settings?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-04, 03:44 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EDFC, how often do you change the settings?

I tried searching but I couldn't find my answer. I was wondering how often you guys change your edfc setting. I have the tein cs, and orginally wanted to keep it at the softest setting w/o edfc. I decided to get the edfc, but considering selling it, cause I don't think I would want to change it. What do you guys think?

Richard
Old 08-09-04, 04:00 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Re: EDFC, how often do you change the settings?

Originally posted by audio28
I tried searching but I couldn't find my answer. I was wondering how often you guys change your edfc setting. I have the tein cs, and orginally wanted to keep it at the softest setting w/o edfc. I decided to get the edfc, but considering selling it, cause I don't think I would want to change it. What do you guys think?

Richard
It really depends on your driving style as well as the condition of roads you drive on.

In my case where I live we have a combination of good and bad roads and on the bad roads, I would rather have the softer setting. On good roads especially during spirited driving I want a firmer setting.

If I were you, I would keep it. I know I would like to change my damper settings at least once or twice a day. I have not installed mine yet because of scheduling issues with my mechanic.
Old 08-09-04, 04:46 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not every time I drive but often enough to know I need it. There are times when I change it 3 or 4 times on drive and some where I don't at all. It depends on mood and road conditions.
Old 08-09-04, 08:45 PM
rgarjr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess some guys don't change the settings that often. But the nice thing is that you can change them by simple pressing buttons.
Old 08-09-04, 09:45 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by rgarjr
I guess some guys don't change the settings that often. But the nice thing is that you can change them by simple pressing buttons.
depends on my mood and the road conditions but its worth the money i cant see haveing teins and not having the edfc