Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

good deal on a 1jzgte and extras?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-12, 11:36 AM
jmorando05
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good deal on a 1jzgte and extras?

Selling my Toyota 1JZ-GTE engine setup. Rear-sump engine has less than 55k miles on it and runs like its new. It is bone stock -Never molested -Only run stock boost, on stock turbos -Only run on oem ecu's -Only seen 92-93 octane gas -Only given the best of fluids since the day I got it. I purchased this engine in a JDM Soarer front clip in 2006 from Jarco. 47k miles on the dash when I got the clip. Has run perfect since the day I first fired it up, with no issues whatsoever. No smoke, turbos work fine, no knocking. The head is factory sealed to the block... never been opened.

I spent 06-07 building my 4runner for this engine, and finally got it running in early 08. I drove it for a few months, less than 5k miles, before breaking the rear differential/axle in 08, and I have not had the money to fix it. It has been sitting at my house since 08 awaiting money and repair, but now I am forced to sell it. It has been run every couple of months to keep fresh gas and fluids in it. It starts right up, everytime.

I have a lot of money in this engine, and at this price I will be taking a huge loss.

I am the only one who has worked on this engine since I bought it, and I am a very meticulous mechanic. When I got the engine I changed the following with genuine oem Toyota parts:
-front and rear main seals
-timing belt
-sepentine belt
-valve cover gaskets
-egr valve
-water pump and thermostat
-re-built SC300 alternator

The wiring harness has been cut in various locations to install in my truck. The connections and plugs to the ECU are intact and unmolested. I have factory wiring diagrams, my own custom diagrams, and I will have all wires needed for proper operation labeled for easy connection to any vehicle. All my wiring modifications and splices are done with proper, water tight butt connections using aircraft grade wire.

Also, the lower oil pan has been modified for clearance of my truck's suspension. It is very minor and will not affect putting in your car. pics avail.

Included in the sale:
-Complete engine
-95-96 jzz30 M/T ECU
-Igniter and other relays required for operation
-jzz30 fuel pump ECU
-jzz30 fuel pump
-stock fuel dampner
-aftermarket intercooler w/ plumbing
-custom stainless y-pipe
-stock Soarer intake system
-stock turbo y-pipe
-extra 1jz starter
-asst stock parts from Soarer clip
-oem wiring diagrams and custom wiring scematic

I know i dont need everything offered but would be worth it to take and sell and probably grab a new harness or send this one out to dr tweak
Old 04-14-12, 11:41 AM
jmorando05
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would help if i put what he was asking and it was 1300..