NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Base NX/NX F Sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-15, 04:40 AM
IgorUA
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Base NX/NX F Sport

I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone can post some pictures of a base NX and base NX F Sport (no Navi and no Premium Package). Currently own a Murano that would like to trade in and lease a new NX. I researched a lot and cant find any pictures of a base NX F Sport.
Old 01-20-15, 08:15 AM
kaze
Driver School Candidate

hate to break it to you but F-sport does not come in a "base" model

you are probably building it from the lexus website which is misleading

when you order the f-sport model, they ONLY come with all the bells and whistles (navi package, etcetc)

i spoke with my dealer and the cheapest F-sport is around 46k i think

if you like the F-sport front end, i suggest you wait to see if Sewell will have the f-sport front end to purchase and get the base model and swap it out. Sewell has f-sport bumpers for every lexus model so it should only be a matter of time till they get it for the NX
Old 01-20-15, 10:07 AM
IgorUA
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kaze
hate to break it to you but F-sport does not come in a "base" model

you are probably building it from the lexus website which is misleading

when you order the f-sport model, they ONLY come with all the bells and whistles (navi package, etcetc)

i spoke with my dealer and the cheapest F-sport is around 46k i think

if you like the F-sport front end, i suggest you wait to see if Sewell will have the f-sport front end to purchase and get the base model and swap it out. Sewell has f-sport bumpers for every lexus model so it should only be a matter of time till they get it for the NX
I figured that would be the issue. Since I will be leasing the car, it really is no point for me to purchase any aftermarket parts for it. Unless in few months they have crazy good deals on all NX models i am sticking to the base one.
Old 01-20-15, 12:51 PM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by IgorUA
I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone can post some pictures of a base NX and base NX F Sport (no Navi and no Premium Package). Currently own a Murano that would like to trade in and lease a new NX. I researched a lot and cant find any pictures of a base NX F Sport.
Since the 3 NX models just came out....dealers are having most cars come in pretty much loaded.

Forget the website. You have to order one from your dealer....examples of F Sport base pricing.
F Sport base FWD $36,580 AWD base $37,980
F Sport Pkg, $2,045 Delivery & Handling $925
Your base price of the F Sport would be FWD $39,550.00 AWD $40,950.00
Which would probably take several months.
Old 01-20-15, 05:34 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

IgorUA, as crankshaft has stated, you can always order a base NX or base NX F-Sport but expect a ~3 month delay.

The main visual difference on the interior is the Display Audio Controller (base model, 1st pic below) vs the Remote Touch Interface touchpad (Nav-equipped, 2nd pic below). 7" screen and other appointments are identical.

I have the Display Audio Controller on my IS and although the RTI is good, I find it a little easier to operate/select choices via the DAC.
Attached Thumbnails Base NX/NX F Sport-14-07-07-lexus-nx-display-audio.jpg   Base NX/NX F Sport-s4a2515.jpg  
Old 01-21-15, 04:20 AM
IgorUA
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
IgorUA, as crankshaft has stated, you can always order a base NX or base NX F-Sport but expect a ~3 month delay.

The main visual difference on the interior is the Display Audio Controller (base model, 1st pic below) vs the Remote Touch Interface touchpad (Nav-equipped, 2nd pic below). 7" screen and other appointments are identical.

I have the Display Audio Controller on my IS and although the RTI is good, I find it a little easier to operate/select choices via the DAC.
corradoMR2, Thank you for the pictures. Living in New York, I don't really use Navigation and if i do i prefer the Google maps on my phone which i find easy to use and clear. Especially on the iPhone 6 Plus. As for a base NX there are plenty in my area. A friend of mine called his dealer friend and told me to wait a few months as the lease prices on the NX are crazy high.
Old 01-21-15, 06:49 AM
kaze
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by crankshaft
Since the 3 NX models just came out....dealers are having most cars come in pretty much loaded.

Forget the website. You have to order one from your dealer....examples of F Sport base pricing.
F Sport base FWD $36,580 AWD base $37,980
F Sport Pkg, $2,045 Delivery & Handling $925
Your base price of the F Sport would be FWD $39,550.00 AWD $40,950.00
Which would probably take several months.
hmmmmm the dealer told me F-Sport base model is impossible as lexus does not make it that way

anyone on the forum had any luck "ordering" a base f-sport?
Old 01-21-15, 10:36 AM
Pei Mei
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kaze
hmmmmm the dealer told me F-Sport base model is impossible as lexus does not make it that way

anyone on the forum had any luck "ordering" a base f-sport?

I have a NX Fsport 200T on order with every option other than: navigation, radar cruise control, and Qi charger. Ordered in December.
Old 03-16-15, 02:59 PM
tareen
Driver School Candidate

Like you, I'm also upgrading my Murano to an NX F-Sport. I talked to my dealership, and it's possible to special order an F Sport without the navigation package, which is what I'm planning to do.