92 ls 400 (low mileage)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-08, 09:26 PM
Arzelee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 92 ls 400 (low mileage)

I'm being forced to sell my car since of the rising gas prices and can't hold this any longer. This was my project car but money and time take up time. The engine never been abused driven for 10 years or more by an adult and change oil every 3500 miles on synthetic oil with a grand total of 136XXX.

The good it has a system of two aftermarket subs of pioneer 12 inches with 2 channel amp of 600 watt, 4 channel amp for the speaker 2200watts, tint on all 5 windows not too dar to be pulled over, performance tecknique head units of 220 watts, seafoam last year, and include all the oem parts pioneer headunits cd player with 6 cd changer, and the 8inches sub.

The bad the car have quite of bit of scratch from driving to LA and back home, dents in the driver side of the car from a hit and run but it doesn't affect the frame or car, some mexican stole my emblem in the front grill :/, the rims aren't that great and replace one that came off in the freeway, brakes need to be change soon from what the mechanic said, can't find the problem why my car is making a supercharger sound when driving, leather sometime soon need to be recondition but no tear in any of the leather, seatbelt issue with 1st gen lexus, climate control lcd is black or blurred out from reading the time or temp but you can see the temp if you look at some angle and you can always look at the time with my headunit.

I hope this car will find a good home...

KBB-
retail value 8,000
good condition 5,800

my price-5,200obo

pm me if interested... I'm being forced to sell my car since of the rising gas prices and can't hold this any longer. This was my project car but money and time take up time. The engine never been abused driven for 10 years or more by an adult and change oil every 3500 miles on synthetic oil with a grand total of 136XXX.

The good it has a system of two aftermarket subs of pioneer 12 inches with 2 channel amp of 600 watt, 4 channel amp for the speaker 2200watts, tint on all 5 windows not too dar to be pulled over, performance tecknique head units of 220 watts, seafoam last year, and include all the oem parts pioneer headunits cd player with 6 cd changer, and the 8inches sub.

The bad the car have quite of bit of scratch from driving to LA and back home, dents in the driver side of the car from a hit and run but it doesn't affect the frame or car, some mexican stole my emblem in the front grill :/, the rims aren't that great and replace one that came off in the freeway, brakes need to be change soon from what the mechanic said, can't find the problem why my car is making a supercharger sound when driving, leather sometime soon need to be recondition but no tear in any of the leather, seatbelt issue with 1st gen lexus, climate control lcd is black or blurred out from reading the time or temp but you can see the temp if you look at some angle and you can always look at the time with my headunit.

I hope this car will find a good home...

KBB-
retail value 8,000
good condition 5,800

my price-5,200obo

pm me if interested...

I'll upload pics when I get the time too.
Old 03-09-08, 10:57 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea if you wanna sell it quicker I would upload pics asap.
Old 03-13-08, 10:46 PM
Arzelee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

how come the pic isnt going through..gah
if interested email me through arzelee@hotmail.com from there I'll send pics.
Old 03-14-08, 06:58 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

upload the picture...right click on picture and click "copy image location" then put it in the brackets.