CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Court fee for Metro court house?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-09, 03:51 PM
xHartawann
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ I got it near USC, the ticket marked San Pedro but when I searched my ticket online it says Metro. So I am guessing I am sending $10 for the court fee because RollinRX paid $25 for the inspection AND court fee?
Old 09-30-09, 06:56 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

I would still call and ask to be sure. You never know if the fees changed. Which by knowing CA is almost certain.

I wouldnt send a penny extra to those ____________ .(fill in the blank with whatever your heart desires)
Old 09-30-09, 09:24 PM
phongh
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SEXY 400
Hey man,
Yeah they told exactly that lol and it is a complete waste of time on YOUR part. The MAIN courthouse for traffic is Metropolitan, all the other courthouse traffic departments and divsions are sub to metro. The Metro court house is located at 1945 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007. At metro they will be able to submit it and process it there since it's the main court for traffic division. I had that problem to about the unprocessed ticket. At sub-courthouses they will not process it for you. They can but it's really up to the clerk. Unfortunatley, the clerks are the boss when it comes to dealing with citation processing. If you really need help I'll meet you there and I can try and talk to them when we get to a clerk window. Where did you get your citation? I work at courthouses as part of an SIU (Special Investigations Unit) at a PI firm FYI doing backgrounds.

-Nick
I live in San Diego, about 1 hr something away from where you're at. Can you please pm me a way of getting it fix. I really don't want Police officer knocking my door down and looking for me. I don't want to have a warrant on me :sad. This is getting annoying.