CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Left Longo service feeling like crap.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-07, 12:10 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

I'm definitely checking out Lexus of Westminster...I'll be calling them very soon (maybe tomorrow or in a few days) to schedule an appointment for service...
Old 08-06-07, 02:28 PM
mikemareen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if there was a recall and your problem falls within the specified time period, then they are required to fix the problem. No if''s, and's, or but's.

call lexus corporate, raise hell and make them reimburse you.

Originally Posted by wdlugitch
I took my 2002 ES300 back to SEARS AUTO CENTER this afternoon. Without argument, they replaced the front rotors and the front pads at NO CHARGE. My brakes are once again functioning the way they should................no thanks to LEXUS.

I returned home and again called LEXUS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION because their supervisor or manager never called me back as promised. After speaking with Steven Lee, I did receive a call from Liz Ezrre, who represented herself to be a supervisor. I informed her that SEARS AUTO CENTER took care of the brake problem without argument and at NO CHARGE and, now, unfortunately, we must address the remaining issue of the attitude of LEXUS and Elizabeth Partanen in this matter. I requested that Liz listen to my telephone conversation ( they record all incoming/outgoing calls) with Elizabeth Partanen of yesterday and call me back. I am waiting for her return call.
Old 08-06-07, 02:34 PM
mikemareen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, you guys walking into the dealer and expecting royal service....I say *** them.

who cares if they have cheese, crackers and coffee, just get the best deal you know you can get, get everything documented and get the heck out of there. Who cares about the stupid dealer.

You guys have to be an *sshole from start to finish, you guys gotta remember that these dealers are sharks and will sniff out your weakness. Take CONTROL of the deal and take control of the service.

I cannot believe this, the last person I'd let dis-respect me is a lame *** car salesman.

Last edited by mikemareen; 08-06-07 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-10-07, 01:51 AM
malcolmz3o
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

has anyone tried south bay lexus service recently? i drove by a coupla weeks ago and looks like they built a brand new service bldg. looks pretty nice...from the outside anyway.
Old 08-10-07, 08:37 AM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

I'm going to Lexus of Westminster on Saturday, September 15th and I'll be meeting with Kim Ho and I'll let you guys know how is goes...