Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-03, 04:21 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

I just took a couple pics of my new gettins, just received them.. once again the pic quality isn't great but it will work for now and once they are actually installed I will get better quality pics.. once again thanks to GS4Will for all the help, if I ever get new wheels(hopefully not) you can count on me bugging you again

http://www3.dnserve.net/~phluid/gs/zg/
Old 06-03-03, 04:36 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Are those the high disk fitment?
Old 06-03-03, 04:45 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by TTurboPimp
Are those the high disk fitment?
Yep
Old 06-03-03, 05:17 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

turn on the flash!! i hate flash myself, so you gotta increase shutter speeds, dude.

otherwise, you gonna make use of the high-disc fitment?
Old 06-03-03, 06:04 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by bravo261
turn on the flash!! i hate flash myself, so you gotta increase shutter speeds, dude.

otherwise, you gonna make use of the high-disc fitment?

I couldnt get flash to turn on and couldnt find the manual, dunno why I couldnt get it to work when the camera only has about 2 buttons.. And for sure I am going to make use of the high-disc fitment, still debating on which kit to go with.. that will be my next mod
Old 06-03-03, 06:23 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

Originally posted by phluid
I just took a couple pics of my new gettins, just received them.. once again the pic quality isn't great but it will work for now and once they are actually installed I will get better quality pics.. once again thanks to GS4Will for all the help, if I ever get new wheels(hopefully not) you can count on me bugging you again

http://www3.dnserve.net/~phluid/gs/zg/

hey dude they look awesome ... i love when i c those boxes ...its means smiles r on the way ..dude when r u putting them on...isn't that lip huge in the back???
Old 06-03-03, 06:39 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

Originally posted by bluelex
hey dude they look awesome ... i love when i c those boxes ...its means smiles r on the way ..dude when r u putting them on...isn't that lip huge in the back???

That lip is huge, I love it.. maybe if I don't get them on soon enough I can just stare at the pics of yours for a while to keep me satisfied, can't wait to see them.. I was outside talking to the neighbor earlier knowing it was time for the UPS man to come soon so I explain what I was waiting on and as soon as I did the UPS man came around the corner.. I had been pumped all day waiting on him, he doesn't come until around 5 here
Old 06-03-03, 06:42 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

Originally posted by phluid
That lip is huge, I love it.. maybe if I don't get them on soon enough I can just stare at the pics of yours for a while to keep me satisfied, can't wait to see them.. I was outside talking to the neighbor earlier knowing it was time for the UPS man to come soon so I explain what I was waiting on and as soon as I did the UPS man came around the corner.. I had been pumped all day waiting on him, he doesn't come until around 5 here

ya the ups guy was really popular this week... ...i screamed when i saw him..but 5 thats a late time 2 come kinda leaves with nothing 2 do the rest of the day..
Old 06-03-03, 06:45 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Gettins.. thanks to GS4Will

Originally posted by bluelex
ya the ups guy was really popular this week... ...i screamed when i saw him..but 5 thats a late time 2 come kinda leaves with nothing 2 do the rest of the day..

I think GS4Will is pretty popular this week to.. lots of happy ppl.. and are we just running back and forth between the tires and gs forums? lol