VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

VIP Presentation

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-10, 11:58 AM
Gil Smash
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIP Presentation

Hey everybody, I go to a school for auto restoration and as part of one of my classes I have to do a presentation about some aspect of cars that interests me and instead of doing something like big block Chevys like so many others have done, the school is in Kansas, I figure I'll show some people what VIP is all about. If anyone has pictures to share of some cars that embody the VIP style that would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows any of the history or any other facts about VIP style that would be awesome. Thanks is advance!
Old 05-04-10, 12:53 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by 666ogre666
Hey everybody, I go to a school for auto restoration and as part of one of my classes I have to do a presentation about some aspect of cars that interests me and instead of doing something like big block Chevys like so many others have done, the school is in Kansas, I figure I'll show some people what VIP is all about. If anyone has pictures to share of some cars that embody the VIP style that would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows any of the history or any other facts about VIP style that would be awesome. Thanks is advance!

Where in NJ are you? I've written several articles for various magazines and publications.
Old 05-05-10, 09:20 AM
Gil Smash
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I go to school in Kansas but over the summers I live in Princeton, probably the only one under 50 with an LS haha