Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > UX Models (2019-present)
UX Interesting Discoveries Thread - Good or Bad >

UX Interesting Discoveries Thread - Good or Bad

Notices
UX Models (2019-present)

UX Interesting Discoveries Thread - Good or Bad

Old 06-01-19, 04:47 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 168 Likes on 133 Posts
Smile UX Interesting Discoveries Thread - Good or Bad

As we spend more time as owners with our UX, there are some interesting features we discover, sometimes good, other times, not so good.

I'll kick it off with the following discovery, a panel beneath the front passenger seat, covering the VIN stamped on the car's floor pan. Furthermore, you see a thick layer of sound insulation which of course contributes to the relatively low road noise of the UX.

Old 06-01-19, 04:54 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 168 Likes on 133 Posts

Here's a not so great feature of the car. Although it is a pants saver in winter by preventing snow buildup along the sill, the integrated door valence creates very little clearance above curbs. In fact, I had to let my passengers out before parking alongside the curb to gain that extra inch in ride height for the clearance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UX Interesting Discoveries Thread - Good or Bad

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: