US UX Custom Orders - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
UX Models (2019-present)

US UX Custom Orders

Old 11-13-18, 04:29 PM
alexglee
Driver School Candidate

Default US UX Custom Orders

Looks like I may have to custom order the UX. I spoke with a dealer today who initially stated they could trade, but then pushed me towards custom order. From what I understand, the order is being sent to Lexus today. Unfortunately, you cannot order the Tri-LED front headlights with the FSport model, contrary to the Canadian market. Anyone have any info contrary to this limitation?
Old 11-20-18, 06:18 AM
soulific
Lead Lap

Iím also interested in getting a UX when they come into my dealer. Just curious but with your order.... did they allow you to negotiate the price? I know with my experience with Mercedes years ago o tried to get a vehicle before the release and they told me price was not negotiable.

Originally Posted by alexglee View Post
Looks like I may have to custom order the UX. I spoke with a dealer today who initially stated they could trade, but then pushed me towards custom order. From what I understand, the order is being sent to Lexus today. Unfortunately, you cannot order the Tri-LED front headlights with the FSport model, contrary to the Canadian market. Anyone have any info contrary to this limitation?
Old 11-21-18, 03:06 PM
alexglee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by soulific View Post
Iím also interested in getting a UX when they come into my dealer. Just curious but with your order.... did they allow you to negotiate the price? I know with my experience with Mercedes years ago o tried to get a vehicle before the release and they told me price was not negotiable.

They didn't have any pricing. I suspect, they'll offer a discount related from their lack of need to advertise and floor space.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: