Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Need help regarding my calipers

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-03, 02:43 PM
jmecbr900
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help regarding my calipers

I am painting my calipers black (G2) on Friday. I have been digging around to try and find the stickers that say "Lexus" for the front and "L" for the rear. I was thinking in silver probably. I tried emailing someone gavron suggested, but he has not responded.

I started thinking: Is this even worth pursuing at all? I haven't seen too many pics of what they look like on members cars, only what I found on the net. I personally thought they looked good, but have never seen them face to face either so I'm going off net pics (and we all know how accurate those can be ).

My car is a black 400 with HP racing wheels in silver (more of a cross between silver and gunmetal to me). I want you guys' opinion on what you KNOW looks good and not ricey. I hate ricey. I am trying to make the calipers and wheels stand out, but not bling bling.....just clean.

Everyone's opinion is very much welcomed.

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-30-03, 03:05 PM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JMHO - I don't care for stickers on calipers. Glossy Black, or Satin Silver is ultra clean and understated.

I dunno. Lexus stickers on the Lexus OEM calipers kinda reminds me of seeing PONTIAC across the top of a Grand Am windshield.

No offense to currently stickered calipers.