Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Comfortable as Megan EZ Streets And Better For Under A Grand?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-14, 12:48 PM
718murdoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Megan EZ street coilover ride comfort...

I just installed a new set of megan ez street coils and they are noticeably bouncier at both soft/hard damper settings.My old worn out stock suspension setup was actually more comfortable. Does it take time for the damper settings to stabalize ? People I spoke to on CL have said the ride quality on megan EZ's are definitely stiffer but almost identical to stock.
Old 03-29-14, 05:27 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ I have Megan and they are a little bouncy for my liking. They've been on the car for a while so they've had plenty of time to settle in as well (a new set should need some time to settle in) which should get rid of some of the bounciness. But seems like Megan's are just bouncy anyways..

A friend of mine just bought some CST's, and if he for some reason doesnt like them then I cant wait to grab them off him. I'm not intersted in slamming the car, just want a good comfortable sporty Lexus quality ride.
Old 03-29-14, 05:36 PM
718murdoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
^ I have Megan and they are a little bouncy for my liking. They've been on the car for a while so they've had plenty of time to settle in as well (a new set should need some time to settle in) which should get rid of some of the bounciness. But seems like Megan's are just bouncy anyways..

A friend of mine just bought some CST's, and if he for some reason doesnt like them then I cant wait to grab them off him. I'm not intersted in slamming the car, just want a good comfortable sporty Lexus quality ride.
How long did it take your coils to settle (in ride comfort) and is it less bouncy now after time passed?
Did you notice any change when adjusting the damper settings ****?