Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

What Endless brake pad is available for the AP or Brembo setups?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-02, 08:08 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by Guru
Actually that is incorrect. the pad size for the AP caliper is 52X152mm. The Wilwood is 61X120mm, giving the AP pad over 10% greater surface area. I stand corrected on the piston diameter though. As I mentioned, I am still taking a look around to see what people offer. I understand that Endless also has a nice 324mm 6 piston brake kit. And yes, I will rule out a brake kit if I don't find the pads I want are available for it. There's no need to be rude just because I'm picky. Talk me into it and I may still go for the Wilwoods.
so i am wondering, there are endless pads for the ap racing (6 pistons) and brembo (4 pistons) setup??
Old 11-01-02, 01:18 AM
Guru
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I believe they make them for both but I have to get part numbers from Endless. if you like I can do that for you Romini.
Old 11-01-02, 01:31 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

hey guru, yes if it's not too much trouble i would really want to know which endless models, etc.. will fit on the ap racing 6 pistons setup, coz' that's the setup i have on my car. i am a big fan of endless pads so i would like to havea them on the car next.

if possible you can email me at henrykuo@ee.ucla.edu, i got some other questions for you too. thanks!