Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Installed New Tein CS, Now which sway bars to get?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-06, 11:44 PM
XBS1
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed New Tein CS, Now which sway bars to get?

I have had my new Tein CS for about a month now, still messing around with height adjustments but I am very happy overall. Next I will be doing Daizen bushings, and either Daizen or TRD sways.

I have read post saying the Daizens are better but now I read some post that the TRDs would be better suited for the Tein CS.

Bascially im trying to find out which bars would be the best to use with my current setup.

Thanks

-George
Old 07-09-06, 01:50 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

personally i dont' see why the trd would be "better" suited for the tein cs?

i have the tein cs with the daizen sways. my car handled pretty much the same as it was with the trd sways (without the slightly harsher ride), so personally i say they are very close

i think the bottom line is both are very close setup. i had trd and now daizen and i like daizen more coz' it doesn't ride as harsh. handling wise i think both improve handling greatly (on top of coilovers) so it's win-win either way
Old 07-10-06, 03:50 PM
Dec
Driver School Candidate

I installed the Tein CS plus the TRDs. I love the improvement in the handling, however, I would agree that the ride is a little harsh. Plus I hear that the Daizens may be adjustable to the ride you want. This way you can tweak it to the setting you want. I am even thinking about switching out my TRDs for the daizen. I want to get more miles on the TRDs this because it may be just a matter of getting used to the ride.
Old 07-10-06, 06:24 PM
XBS1
Driver

I have been doing more research and it looks like im probally going to just replace the OEM bushings with Daizen sway bar bushings. I guess that alone is a good improvement for the cost.

Beside the Daizen Bushing kit, Daizen Sway bar bushing kit, What else should i replace on my 135k mile GS300 ? (2002)

Thanks
-George