Need Mechanic in DFW to Replace Timing Belt, etc.... - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Regional ClubLexus Forums > Southwest
Need Mechanic in DFW to Replace Timing Belt, etc.... >

Need Mechanic in DFW to Replace Timing Belt, etc....

Notices
Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Need Mechanic in DFW to Replace Timing Belt, etc....

Old 01-07-19, 11:15 PM
golfindude
Driver School Candidate

Default Need Mechanic in DFW to Replace Timing Belt, etc....

Hello all, I'm in Plano, TX, and looking for an independent mechanic or shop (aside from Davenport - had a bad experience there; big bucks, no fix....) that has experience working on Lexus. We've got a 2004 GX470 with 80000 miles that needs a new radiator and steering rack. Since the the front of the car will be apart for that work, figured I'd go ahead and have the timing belt/water pump/thermostat, etc. replaced. The mechanic we use for brakes and such is great, but need somebody who's done this specific type of surgery before .

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!!
Old 01-08-19, 12:23 PM
Rudiculous
Lexus Test Driver

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: