Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Westside Lexus Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-14, 07:54 PM
Mhobizal
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Westside Lexus Service

Just curious about other folks that have there cars serviced at Westside Lexus in Houston. I took my ES300h in for the 5K service and I have feeling that my car was driven at a high rate of speed.

Some of my items were thrown around the car - even under the seats. My service rep was very nice - but have a concern.
Old 10-24-14, 01:13 PM
FastTags
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate that location, 5k service is complete BS. They don't do oil change n or they do tire rotation because GS has different size tires front and rear. I did not know that, so I went there and I asked them what they going to do, they said we will rotate the tires and fill up all the fluids.

They lied to me, If I knew that all it is fluids refill, I wouldn't waist my time there. Just hate that dealership, even their sales department sucks, they don't have many cars on the lot, they keep them somewhere else and the sales people don't want to bring you a car of your choice, they tell you "just look at the brochure" azzwipes
Old 11-04-14, 06:22 AM
threefiddy
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't speak for their service department - but their sales department is sub-par.

I spoke with a salesman about an incoming 2015 IS was told it would be here in about 30 days...put a deposit down on a CC.. didn't hear anything for over 30 days. Called last week and they said they cancelled the deposit and sold it out from under me.
Old 11-04-14, 07:42 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been to Westside once looking for a part # for my SC300..I walked out when they asked what an SC300 was.
Old 11-06-14, 02:26 AM
gengar
Lexus Test Driver

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Mhobizal
Just curious about other folks that have there cars serviced at Westside Lexus in Houston. I took my ES300h in for the 5K service and I have feeling that my car was driven at a high rate of speed.

Some of my items were thrown around the car - even under the seats. My service rep was very nice - but have a concern.
I would bring up the issue with management and corporate. Start out with simply presenting the facts (as opposed to making accusations outright). Even if it doesn't result in any meaningful resolution to you, at least it will put management and/or corporate on notice that this stuff is happening.

Originally Posted by turbodremz
I have been to Westside once looking for a part # for my SC300..I walked out when they asked what an SC300 was.
Ya, that's not surprising. I stopped by to scope out the service center a few years ago when I was thinking about having my LFA serviced there and the people I talked to seemed pretty clueless.
Old 11-24-14, 07:06 AM
01is2cool
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally have not used their service department but if it's anything as their parts department, I better make friends at sterling McCall lexus.
Long story short, I waited and waited for their counter person to finish his weekend conversation with his other buddy before seeing me.
Prices are way higher. We called for a rear bumper applique, 80 at west side, 59 at sterling. To top it off, we work in the same industry. Not expecting a discount, but typcially a special incentive is offered when dealing vendor to vendor.

I will still use them as I believe in people. But will use sterling as my first choice
Old 01-06-15, 09:13 PM
jowsleyyy
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If you want a better service rep request for Carrie H. and tell her Jason sent you. She will take care of you with no BS.