Northern Virginia (NOVA) - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Northern Virginia (NOVA)

Old 01-23-19, 01:00 AM
GunnyFitz
Lexus Test Driver

Default Been nice out

You kidding? These past few days have been perfect for taking out a sportscar! Maybe a little sand here n there but how mint can the 09' be if I'm taking my 17' out to hammer on? These cars thrive on cold air! I can understand of it's raining or sleet - on it way tomrw! 👺
Old 01-25-19, 11:35 PM
cdotchao
Driver School Candidate

Iíll be at Katieís in the morning probably around 7:30-8am if anyone wants to go. Iíll do dulles on Sunday almost likely as well.
Old 01-27-19, 06:25 AM
GunnyFitz
Lexus Test Driver

Default Dulles Landing

Was 22 degrees this morning out at the Dulles Landing Dunkin Donuts Meet. Seems the weather has kept many folks inside for sure since the lot was so empty - except for the huge Mopar Crew that's always here! Oh well, once again I was the only Lexus here from 7-9am!
Old 01-29-19, 04:16 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

I’m planning on coming out this weekend unless the roads are still salty. The cold does not bother me but I was out of town this weekend and hope to meet you guys soon
Old 01-29-19, 11:18 PM
cdotchao
Driver School Candidate

I woke up so late, got there @9:10 and the entire lot was empty :/ as long as weather is good Iíll be doing great falls and Dulles this weekend

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz View Post
Was 22 degrees this morning out at the Dulles Landing Dunkin Donuts Meet. Seems the weather has kept many folks inside for sure since the lot was so empty - except for the huge Mopar Crew that's always here! Oh well, once again I was the only Lexus here from 7-9am!
Old 02-08-19, 05:50 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Ill be at Katie’s tomorrow morning

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northern Virginia (NOVA)

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: