Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-11, 06:02 AM
AtlantaVIP
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there too. It would be cool to have a meet up somewhere and ride in together as a group
Old 02-04-11, 06:56 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

^ I was thinking the same thing, but maybe this time it might be good to just get there and meet everyone...then we can organize something for next month...at least we can get a rollout vid =]
Old 02-04-11, 08:13 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by quick123
^ I was thinking the same thing, but maybe this time it might be good to just get there and meet everyone...then we can organize something for next month...at least we can get a rollout vid =]
That sounds good.
Old 02-04-11, 08:52 AM
GS300CMO
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to work this sunday. Getting that OT so I can buy parts for the SC! LOL I'll try and make the next one though. I haven't met anyone off CL yet.
Old 02-04-11, 09:15 AM
AtlantaVIP
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sounds good to me too! I will see everyone there at around 8 then
Old 02-04-11, 07:57 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

sweet, almost there! I hope the weather doesn't turn sour.
Old 02-05-11, 11:08 PM
LexFather

See yall in the morning. I'll be in a gasp....HS 250h
Old 02-06-11, 08:28 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
See yall in the morning. I'll be in a gasp....HS 250h
I got there right before 8, didn't really see anyone else that early...I did see some CL cars show up a bit later, but I think everyone was just crowded around the LFA...I did leave one of my cards on your HS, was hoping to meet you all...
Attached Thumbnails ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-009.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-017.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-022.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-010.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-012.jpg  

Last edited by quick123; 02-06-11 at 09:18 AM. Reason: pics...
Old 02-06-11, 09:09 AM
LexFather

I got there right before 8, didn't really see anyone else that early...I did see some CL cars show up a bit later, but I think everyone was just crowded around the LFA...I did leave one of my cards on your HS, was hoping to meet you all...
Cool, got the card. Yeah it was tough b/c I parked next to TriniGS and another clean silverGS. I saw quite a few Lexus cars driving around but didn't really get to meet anyone new. Hooked up with a lot active members that were there. Also so some IS's parked next to a black IS F.

The LFA just shut down the show, I've never seen people react like that at one of these meets. It was amazing to see people's reactions to it. I met the owner, really cool guy. What an incredible meet, so many great cars out there as usual.

Pics to come. Didn't realize how that lot fills up so quick so if we are going to park together we need to get there early.
Old 02-06-11, 11:38 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

I saw the GS's after my first walk around...I was one of the IS's, the one on the right in the above pic...

I was standing right there when the LFA led the Forged rides in...I couldn't get over how many people kept crowding around it the whole morning, almost ignoring the rows of Lambo's and Ferrari's...I even got the owner to turn it on and rev it up, got it on the iPhone...

Last edited by quick123; 02-07-11 at 07:49 AM. Reason: forged...not iforged
Old 02-06-11, 12:29 PM
DrDrilZ
Lead Lap

for some reason, the actual owner of the LFA didnt drive it to the show. a younger guy was behind the wheel when they parked it. wonder if he got to drive it home? lol. btw, awesome turnout. lots of new cars, but the LFA stole the show!
Old 02-06-11, 01:38 PM
LexFather

I saw the GS's after my first walk around...I was one of the IS's, the one on the right in the above pic...

I was standing right there when the LFA led the iForged rides in...I couldn't get over how many people kept crowding around it the whole morning, almost ignoring the rows of Lambo's and Ferrari's...I even got the owner to turn it on and rev it up, got it on the iPhone...
It seems Shariff from Forged Performance (edit my bad) called him to bring it out. I have never seen such a consistent crowd around one car at C&O, it was incredible and astounding that it was a Lexus. It was great to see so many people so complimentary about the car and truly interested in it.

Originally Posted by DrDrilZ
for some reason, the actual owner of the LFA didnt drive it to the show. a younger guy was behind the wheel when they parked it. wonder if he got to drive it home? lol. btw, awesome turnout. lots of new cars, but the LFA stole the show!
Good seeing you dude, the GT3 looks SICK. The owner told me he bought the white GT-R that was stripped out with the rollcage for him to drive at the new track they are building in north GA. Maybe he drove that? Or was he riding shotgun in the LFA?

The turnout was incredible for colder weather. Some really amazing rides, so diverse and everyone is so laid back and cool.

Last edited by LexFather; 02-06-11 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-06-11, 02:41 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to see a few of you there today! Shariff owns Forged Performance(not iForged you sillys), The guy who owns the LFA, has a tracked out GTR kept @ forged. They provide the tech for him while he races I believe. Here's the few pics I got so far. I try to find some silly stuff in these meets because everyone is a photographer and trying to take pics of everything "superbadass"

Old 02-07-11, 07:48 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

just a couple more quick pics from the iphone...you can see the crowd around the LFA, a couple CL cars, and a sick M3...
Attached Thumbnails ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-picture-024.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-picture-027.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-picture-031.jpg   ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)-picture-034.jpg  
Old 02-07-11, 08:56 AM
nivek5sfe
Pole Position

was my first time going to the new venue. it was a nice turnout with some good hoonage from the people leaving since no cops were patrolling the exit.

was bad *** to see the forged crew rolling out and hearing the lfa at full bore with the gtrs right behind it.

i saw a sc leaving the show that was turbo. who was this? i didnt see the car while i was looking around just saw it leaving.

Quick Reply: ATL: 2011 Caffiene & Octane Official Meets Thread (May 1st), 8-11am, Alpharetta)