Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Can't find my content/posts using search

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-13, 10:02 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 408 Likes on 336 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
lol ive been saying this for a long time now, the search function (for me anyways) barely works, it pulls up threads that have nothing to do with the topic I typed in.

The most frustrating part about it is everytime you ask a question here you get one of these teachers pets telling you to 'search'

If the mods feel the need to tell u to search that's one thing, but its gone way too far, every member now feels the need to say "go search" at least once in almost every thread.
I learned to use advanced search with search titles only back in the day. Doing your searches that way will find you everything you need. It's just that most people don't know that on most forums.

The regular search function will typically bring up the term you typed in and display results for EVERY SINGLE TIME it's been used so it makes searching difficult, especially for newer members.

The guys that tell you to search and don't help you find answers really shouldn't even posting in those types of threads. Most forums are setup the same so most people struggle with searching.
Old 10-08-13, 11:35 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

Should all be back to normal now!