Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Autosalon

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-11, 02:45 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIP Autosalon

Hi, does anyone here know the best way to get in contact with Clark from vip autosalon. I purchased a front and rear prussian blue lip kit back in March paid in full, and still have not received the kit yet. I have been trying to call, text, emails and left many voice messages and have not yet to get a response back. If anyone here know the best way to get in contact please let me know. thank you.
Old 12-05-11, 02:51 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts

Have you tried to PM from here?
Old 12-05-11, 03:26 PM
brianlin87
Resident JDM Snob

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I agree with the above, try PM'ing him here:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mem...uto-salon.html

I've spoken with them in the past, and they seem like very stand up people.

If PM'ing them doesn't work, maybe make a drive (not sure where in CA you're located) to the shop and see what's going on. Even though Japanese product does take time to produce/receive, 9 months is a really long time for a bodykit.
Old 12-05-11, 03:37 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

thanx you guys. i'll trying sending a pm and see what happens. hopefully i'll get some kind of response back.
Old 12-05-11, 05:01 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I dont know about Clark but ive been in contact with Steve, I bought a set of Wald wheels no problems delivered I just picked them up from the airport. Try him

EDIT: Do you have an ls460?

Last edited by GammaLex; 12-05-11 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-05-11, 07:06 PM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

That would make me pull my hair out if I had to wait that long especially if it was already paid for. Update us on how it goes.
Old 12-06-11, 08:04 AM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GammaLex
I dont know about Clark but ive been in contact with Steve, I bought a set of Wald wheels no problems delivered I just picked them up from the airport. Try him

EDIT: Do you have an ls460?
Do you have the contact number for Steve because every time i call the business number no one answers the phone. How long did it take you for you to receive the Wald wheels ?

Yes, I have a 2007 LS 460L,
Old 12-06-11, 10:02 AM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've met them and worked with them, great team of people at VIP Auto Salon...I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation and this can get resolved.
Old 12-06-11, 01:23 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

sounds a bit odd and frustrating. There is no way in hell or Gods green earth that I would wait 7-8 months for any part. HELL NO
Old 12-06-11, 02:21 PM
brianlin87
Resident JDM Snob

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
There is no way in hell or Gods green earth that I would wait 7-8 months for any part. HELL NO
I waited close to 6.5 months for my wheels to arrive due to the tsunami in japan.
Old 12-06-11, 02:25 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chinaxb0y
Do you have the contact number for Steve because every time i call the business number no one answers the phone. How long did it take you for you to receive the Wald wheels ?

Yes, I have a 2007 LS 460L,
The same number you been calling, About 2 weeks. Just curious since it was in LS section. Post pics up when you get it painted and installed. id love to see the kit
Old 12-06-11, 02:40 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

i'm sure that they are great people, but i just want to know what is really going on. I think 9 month is enough time to be waiting for a lip kit. I just want to get a exact eta on when the lip kit is coming on.

I will definitely post pix once or if i get the lip kit.
Old 12-06-11, 04:00 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

i'm sure that they are great people, but i just want to know what is really going on. I think 9 month is enough time to be waiting for a lip kit. I just want to get a exact eta on when the lip kit is coming on.

I will definitely post pix once or if i get the lip kit.
Im with you bro atleast some kind of communcation. Good luck
Old 12-10-11, 06:09 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Hi, does anyone here know the best way to get in contact with Clark from vip autosalon. I purchased a front and rear prussian blue lip kit back in March paid in full, and still have not received the kit yet. I have been trying to call, text, emails and left many voice messages and have not yet to get a response back. If anyone here know the best way to get in contact please let me know. thank you.
Hello,

I got your PM a couple days ago, I forwarded the information to Clark and I am personally looking into your order as well right now. If you get a chance give me a call Monday so we can talk about your order, also if you could PM me your contact information Ill get back to you with what i find out from our suppliers.

Also for your convenience here is all of my direct contact information in case you need to reach me.

Steven Tran
VIP Autosalon Inc.
1449 W. Orange Grove Ave Suite A.
Orange, CA 92868

Work Cell: 714-333-5028
Email: Steven@vipautosalon.com

I always have that cell phone on me so feel free to call me at anytime, if i don't pick up just leave me a voice mail and ill get back to you on it.
Old 12-11-11, 10:19 PM
Gfrost07
Driver School Candidate

I' thought I was the only one! I also paid in full for my full Aimgain kit in May and still no response from Clark or Steve. I've emailed them and called them and nothing .... Now I'm just hoping I can get my money back so I can move on and purchase it somewhere else and not get the run around ...don't know what to do anymore..... Just want my kit for Xmas

Quick Reply: VIP Autosalon