Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

can't figure it out

Old 06-27-02, 10:15 PM
strongsail
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question can't figure it out

I am having the same problem as Gstrance was having a couple of weeks ago. I want to insert a small image as a sig, and I can't get it to work. I also uploaded the image to the SC gallery and it's here:

https://www.clublexus.com/cgi-bin/ph....pl?photo=4718

and then I went to the Signature Editor and used the IMG tags around the URL, leaving the http:// in the url per the vBcode instructions, and I just get an image box when I preview.

Am I having a brain cramp, or should I read the vBcode instructions literally when they refer to the *body of the message* in the instructions for inserting images? Won't it work in the sig editor?

I'm new at forums, so am stumbling around a bit here. Do all the sig images need to get approved by the administrator? You were kind enough to solve Gstrance's problem by email - maybe I need some of the same kind of help??

I figure there's something I'm missing - there are so many sig images, how could you have time to look at 'em all?

Anyway, thanks for your help, and I look forward to learning what I'm doing wrong...
Old 06-28-02, 06:52 PM
strongsail
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never mind, I figured it out, I know youre busy hope you get some vacation this summer