Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

My replica lip has a crack and I don't know who to blame

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-08, 10:32 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

regarding the situation, i have already said what i could/should in post #48, feel free to refer back to that

my post #89 is to clarify a confusion if any. that does not imply whether they did right or wrong. but for sure it's incorrect to say they are a body shop.
Old 09-20-08, 11:57 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, exact is not a body shop. I'm still stuck with a lip with rough paint.
Old 09-20-08, 12:57 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by EXACT
2slow. Why don't you call or bring it back to us when you are not happy with the paint, & still let the body shop try to install the kit for you? We tried to fix the problem, not to creat more problem. Reputation is number one for us, we will try to take care of any complaint from customer, but customer has to make the complaint in order for us to know you are not happy with the work we done.
Originally Posted by 2slow
Why bother calling you guys when the lip came out worse than before. Did you guys inspect the lip before giving it to me? Why was it spot painted and not painted all around?
With these two comments from the buyer and seller I am closing this thread.

2slow, I'm sorry about this issue but if you don't give the seller an opportunity to make it right (even after your initial inspection at pickup) it isn't at all fair to continue the ongoing complaining about it in the forums. I'd suggest taking the lip back to them in person and speaking with them about it face to face.