Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Anyone contacted HKGS300 recently???

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-07, 12:35 AM
natnut
Pole Position

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Anyone contacted HKGS300 recently???

He and I were discussing a possible transaction regarding after-market parts for my GS300.

We were about to conclude the deal when he suddenly stopped replying to all my e-mails and private messages. I've tried several times already but none of my e-mails or PM's were replied to.

Has anyone on CL been in contact with him these past 2 weeks? Is he on vacation? As far as I know, I was entirely civil and proper in all my correspondence so I'm sure I didn't offend him.

I sure hope he isn't ill or that anything untoward happened to him. Sure would suck for that to happen especially during the Lunar New Year.
Old 02-12-07, 07:18 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did you purchase exactly?
Old 02-12-07, 07:27 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by natnut
He and I were discussing a possible transaction regarding after-market parts for my GS300.

We were about to conclude the deal when he suddenly stopped replying to all my e-mails and private messages. I've tried several times already but none of my e-mails or PM's were replied to.

Has anyone on CL been in contact with him these past 2 weeks? Is he on vacation? As far as I know, I was entirely civil and proper in all my correspondence so I'm sure I didn't offend him.

I sure hope he isn't ill or that anything untoward happened to him. Sure would suck for that to happen especially during the Lunar New Year.
He hasn't been online since 2/5/2007.

ps I don't see any for sale posts from him in our classifieds, so please ask him to PM me when you contact him - have a few questions for him as well, thanks.
Old 02-12-07, 08:40 AM
natnut
Pole Position

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by bighitbike
What did you purchase exactly?
I was planning to purchase chassis bracing for my GS300 from him.