Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Was my thread deleted? If so why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-06, 01:02 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Was my thread deleted? If so why?

Was my thread deleted? And if so - why?

I made a post last evening introducing myself and asking for some generalized opinions on a handful of SC's being sold at the moment because I'm interested in moving on to the SC from a Mazda MX-6 LS.....

But today my post is nowhere on the whole board.

Did I break a rule or something that I'm unaware of. I thought I'd read the new user's info closely enough...
Old 08-20-06, 01:48 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Since your new, someone would have steered you correct. One of the moderators perhaps.

Maybe your post is in a different spot? or if you swore up and down and acted like a "total douche" someone would have deleted it, but I'm sure you would have gotten an explanation

But hey man Welcome to the Fun!!!!
Old 08-20-06, 02:09 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The site was down last night for upgrades, etc.
If you submitted the post around the time that the website was due to be shut down (I think that was at about 9:00 PM) then maybe your post got accidentally deleted......just a guess.
Old 08-20-06, 02:47 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ack - that might have happened.... although I did view it once myself because I had unintentionally double posted (because of the blank white page on the pres of the submit button) and went into one of the two to offer my apology and the request to delete *one* of the two duplicate posts....

Maybe someone read that as delete everything in haste?

Either way - HELLO!

I've started a new thread that is smewhat of a duplicate of my original from last night. So go check it if you can help me find an SC to buy or have iput on afew I'm watching at the moment - mucho appreciation in advance...

Oh, and the new thread URL for my post is:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233888