Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

luxurymods?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-05, 08:14 PM
ted17
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default luxurymods?

i ordered the shift boot part for the sc like 4 weeks ago. The boot hasnt come yet, i called them last fri and they said its should be here tues or weds but still no sign of the package. Now i go back to look at the site and there account has been suspended. Has anyone order stuff from them before?

Did i just get screwed?
Old 08-11-05, 08:25 PM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have. They are very legit. These guys are honest and won't steal from anyone. If you ordered an OEM part, more than likely it will take sometime especially if it is special ordered. Sometimes, toyota/lexus does not have their parts in stock and have to resort to another warehouse or even from japan. Just be patient. I'm sure the parts will be here soon.
Old 08-11-05, 08:34 PM
ted17
Pole Position

Hearing that just made me feel alot better.

Thanks kaotiq
Old 08-11-05, 08:48 PM
dough boi
Pole Position

I bought the same part from luxurymods, they are legit, I also bought tail lights off kirby. I called them ahead of time, and they told me they will order it and let me know when it was ready, I was planning to go pick it up, but shipping was free, mine came in about a week, but then again, I am also in so cal.

The part looks great BTW

Last edited by dough boi; 08-13-05 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-11-05, 08:56 PM
ted17
Pole Position

Great well im glad to be hearing good things about them. I just got to wait longer i guess thanks.
Old 08-11-05, 09:34 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

definately weird, but a vendor that has delivered since they joined a few weeks back.
Attached Thumbnails luxurymods?-untitled.jpg  
Old 08-11-05, 09:48 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Not saying this is what happened to LuxuryMods.... A few years back when I had an online business. My partner and I unknowingly paid a company to bulk send emails (we later found out was SPAM!) to a supposed database of customers they had.

The hosting company found out and suspended our account immediately. Again, not saying this happened to them, but this was something we learned the hard way.
Old 08-11-05, 10:14 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

could be many reasons, Unpaid bill, went over server resources, site overloaded server... etc.
Old 08-12-05, 12:46 AM
nnnickkk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

those guys are awesome.
Old 08-12-05, 08:48 AM
LuxuryMods
Former Sponsor

Ted,

Yeah, we have been experiencing the site going down a few times last month. We apologize for the time table it takes to get your item to you. Please email sales@luxurymods.com your order again and let me check on the status of this. Perhaps we never got the order? Either way we need to check on this and will get his item out to you ASAP (If you havent received it yet) Thanks again

Team LuxuryMods.com
Old 08-12-05, 11:50 AM
MRLEXO
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ted17
i ordered the shift boot part for the sc like 4 weeks ago. The boot hasnt come yet, i called them last fri and they said its should be here tues or weds but still no sign of the package. Now i go back to look at the site and there account has been suspended. Has anyone order stuff from them before?

Did i just get screwed?
Ted,
Not to argue with you, but the order was placed 2 1/2 week ago. As explained in the email we replied to you, the boot was out of stock so we had it shipped directly from the dealership for you. It went out UPS ground service so it takes approximately 5 business days to reach you from CA.
I apologize for the site being down. We are upgrading to a more secure and faster server that can handle our capacity. The site will be back running in a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!

If you have any questions, you can email LuxuryMods@aol.com for the time being.
Old 08-12-05, 05:36 PM
MRLEXO
Lead Lap

Site back up. Sorry for the inconvenience.