GA LS400 brake kit/// IMF long tube headers for 1UZ - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion


LS400 brake kit/// IMF long tube headers for 1UZ

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-13, 03:39 AM   #1
nemean
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ga
Posts: 73
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default LS400 brake kit/// IMF long tube headers for 1UZ

I have 2 sets of LS400 front brake assemblies. A paint set an a not painted set. 225 shipped a piece



IMF long tube headers

Left header :350 dollars
Right header :350 dollars
nemean is offline  
Old 04-15-13, 05:09 AM   #2
IIJZSC300
Pole Position
iTrader: (2)
 
IIJZSC300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NY/DE
Posts: 223
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Pics of ls400 brakes
IIJZSC300 is offline  
Old 04-15-13, 08:31 AM   #3
flash92sc
Pole Position
iTrader: (20)
 
flash92sc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ky.
Posts: 329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Pics of brakes also. Pm me or text 502-644-8549. Or email
[email protected]
flash92sc is offline  
Old 04-15-13, 10:19 AM   #4
durps
Lead Lap
iTrader: (8)
 
durps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Posts: 622
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Get back to me on the pad life and i'll buy the unpainted set, have the money in paypal ready to go.
durps is offline  
Old 04-16-13, 06:06 AM   #5
nemean
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ga
Posts: 73
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I don mean this offensively or anything... But do you guys ever think to check my threads for pics? I have an entire write up on the painted set. Full of HD pictures...
nemean is offline  
Old 04-16-13, 08:20 AM   #6
Midengtoy
Lead Lap
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: MN
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Buyers want Sellers to trip over themselves to sell something now. There is no such thing as a responsible buyer anymore. GLWS.
Midengtoy is offline  
Old 04-16-13, 02:22 PM   #7
nemean
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ga
Posts: 73
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midengtoy View Post
Buyers want Sellers to trip over themselves to sell something now. There is no such thing as a responsible buyer anymore. GLWS.
Amen to that. I have like 8 threads.... Generally speaking ill creep their thread to see if they had problems with things... I guess I just have a little bit of brain left. Give it 20 years. At the rate we're going idiocarcy or whatever that movie was that showed the average IQ At 50 is going to become a reality.
nemean is offline  
Old 04-16-13, 04:14 PM   #8
spdrcr771
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (19)
 
spdrcr771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arlington TX
Posts: 1,591
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midengtoy View Post
Buyers want Sellers to trip over themselves to sell something now. There is no such thing as a responsible buyer anymore. GLWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemean View Post
Amen to that. I have like 8 threads.... Generally speaking ill creep their thread to see if they had problems with things... I guess I just have a little bit of brain left. Give it 20 years. At the rate we're going idiocarcy or whatever that movie was that showed the average IQ At 50 is going to become a reality.
Really...! If you want to sell somthing, then advertise it correctly! Meaning, Description, Pics, Prices. If you dont want ppl asking a bunch of redundant questions, then those 8 HD pic'd threads you have of the brakes & headers... Post the links to the threads in your classified thread. Some ppl on here only brouse the classified to BUY stuff. Not searching a seller's posts just hoping to find info about the product, they are selling. Just a few tips there... Oh and I can tell that you didnt read the Classified Sticky rules. Cause your trying to sell $700 dollars worth of headers. You dont have 300 posts & your value is over $500! Lol posting a left side & a right side at $350ea doesnt get around that. No one is going to buy one side each... You need a vouch & some rule reading. GLWS...
spdrcr771 is offline  
Old 04-17-13, 04:35 AM   #9
nemean
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ga
Posts: 73
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr771 View Post
Really...! If you want to sell somthing, then advertise it correctly! Meaning, Description, Pics, Prices. If you dont want ppl asking a bunch of redundant questions, then those 8 HD pic'd threads you have of the brakes & headers... Post the links to the threads in your classified thread. Some ppl on here only brouse the classified to BUY stuff. Not searching a seller's posts just hoping to find info about the product, they are selling. Just a few tips there... Oh and I can tell that you didnt read the Classified Sticky rules. Cause your trying to sell $700 dollars worth of headers. You dont have 300 posts & your value is over $500! Lol posting a left side & a right side at $350ea doesnt get around that. No one is going to buy one side each... You need a vouch & some rule reading. GLWS...
Lol, it's THE SAME brake kit that comes off every other 1996 LS400. Once someone PMs about then I get their number and send them all the pics they desire. I grow tired of re listing things.
nemean is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MD WTB: sc400 headers tenac2215 SC400 / 300 Classifieds 1 01-21-17 12:22 AM
SC400 Headers? renren7 Performance & Maintenance 29 06-11-14 03:00 PM
IMF headers... IMF Performance & Maintenance 67 02-18-14 05:38 PM
TX 1992 Lexus SC400 With W58 soneencris Lexus Vehicles Classifieds 2 08-18-13 08:42 PM
IMF Group Buy - SC400's headers $499!! IMF Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 52 03-01-12 12:08 PM


Tags
1uz , 1uzfe , gs400 , header , headers , imf , lexus , long , ls400 , sale , sc400 , tube , tubes

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved