CAN-Other Near Complete Bolt On Custom Fabricated NA-T Kit/ Exhaust/ Map ECU2/ Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-12, 01:49 AM
Tryk
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Near Complete Bolt On Custom Fabricated NA-T Kit/ Exhaust/ Map ECU2/ Gauges

Sorry I have been so MIA from the forums...been busy with life/family/health things, and now I have finally decided to sell this kit that has been sitting in storage for the last 4 years.

What we have up for sale here is one of the most bad-*** custom fabricated NA-T kits around. When I originally built this set-up the goal was to fit a fairly large turbo with streetable spool, full 4" proper intake, along with a 3.5" downpipe with a big Re-circulated wastegate, and keep everything looking sweet while retaining A/C, ABS, and the factory distributor. Easier said than done! As we know most kits get the pantyhose over the turbo inlet type treatment because of
the turbo not being positioned properly, and the open wastegate dumps because they "sound cool" but as you can see I do not **** around when I fabricate and with a few part upgrades this kit would be as good as they come.

All parts have only approx. 3000 Miles on them and work perfectly! Unfortunately just as I was starting to dial in the Map ECU 2 tuning to install bigger injectors and push for more boost the car was totalled off as it was parked...*tear*
At the time the car was totalled, it had just the week before pulled a 117mph trap speed at only 12-13psi of boost. At full weight this would have put it somewhere around the 400whp mark with lots of psi's to go yet... and if I remember correctly this turbo reaches peak efficient around the 20psi mark which I would guess should net 550-whp ish? I remember reading a compressor map of this turbo that basically showed it would push 900-1000hp if you can build the engine to take the boost!
At first I was only going to use this Chinese turbo for mock-up, but after taking it apart and feeling the clearances/balance I decided to run it, and holy crap what a great turbocharger. Very fast spool with the .68 hot side, this turbo is fine to run anywhere from 250-600+whp I would guess. I highly recommend giving it a try but I did always plan on installing a nice Precision unit eventually myself just for peace of mind and longevity.

The Set-Up Includes:
-SSAutochrome manifold. Extra T4 flange welded on to clock turbo properly for dizzy clearance. Custom V-band wastegate flange.
-T70 chinese turbo (measured compressor blades, seems clone of Master power T70. 4" inlet -.68 Hot side) Has nice billet adaptor and fittings, ready for included oil feed line.
-4" Polished Aluminum intake tube threaded for Map-Ecu2 intake temp sensor and has a nipple threaded in for factory vacuum tube. And at full spool the sound can not be beat!
-4" big K&N filter - nice and clean obviously, very low miles.
-60mm wastegate(HKS Clone, v-band welded onto manifold. 6 or 8psi spring currently)
-XS Power 4" core massive intercooler with some quickly bent aluminum supports that work for mounting in SC300.
-Custom intercooler piping. 2.5" steel just painted silver for 92 SC300 with a/c. **This piping includes custom adaptor to relocate MAF sensor to front fendor area(simple wire extension required). I ran this blow through MAF set up using a simple Apexi S-AFC for fuel control and 440cc MK3 Supra turbo injectors with no issues at lower boost levels.
-Comes with all needed high quality reinforced silicon connectors(all black except for a couple blue pieces) and T-bolt clamps for securing.
-tial Clone 50mm BOV placed directly in the front passenger side bumper before the MAF to avoid extreme rich conditions when blowing, and it looks sweet for people who know what it is.
-Full custom 3.5" downpipe(heat wrapped) with v-band for wastegate re-circulation
-3.5" exhaust with full size flex-pipe that splits into dual 3" at the back through Magnaflow race series straight through stainless mufflers. See pictures for fitment, not bad for my first full custom system. Extra 02 bung ready for your favorite wideband system(available below). Seriously great look and sound, I received so many compliments on it.
**I will need to chop the exhaust into a few pieces to be able to ship reasonably. Will be easily welded back together**
-New Single wire 02 sensor that I fed into both factory signal wires if I remember correct.
-Earls stainless braided oil feed line with all necessary fittings.
-UNION bolt tapped fitted for the Earls feed line
-Top half of the oil return line

What you Need:
Oil Return line - I had to quickly remove this kit from the car before insurance took it so I only got the top half of the return line.
Fuel injectors/control(see below for Map ECU 2 if wanted)
I would also recommend a thicker head gasket and while you are at it throw some ARP studs up there.
One other thing that I wanted to do was have an elbow welded onto the compressor outlet of the turbo as it is very close to the one exhaust manifold runner. I did not have any coupler melting issues in the short while I got to use the set up but something I should mention.
I was going to order a turbo blanket as the intake passes overtop the hot side right before the throttle body.

Price: Asking $2500+Shipping(from Saskatoon, SK, Canada - Above N.Dakota)

Optional parts available
-MAP ECU 2 - INCLUDES Boost selenoid for full electronic Boost control(works great), as well as all original parts/cables/intake temp sensor/cd/original box - Asking $600 SHIPPED to N.America
-Zeitronix ZT-2 wideband - Includes LCD display and also outputs to Map ECU 2 for full datalogging - Asking $325 SHIPPED to N.America($400 + Shipping on Zeitronix site direct for this bundle still)
-Prosport premium series electronic gauges(boost/oil press/water temp) in carbon fiber bezel that fits nicely above sc300 shifter area but support should be added. - Includes all sensors/wires $175 SHIPPED to N.America

***BUY EVERYTHING AS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR $3500 SHIPPED US48/Canada*** - I am guessing this is a $4-500 savings off my individual prices as this is a heavy lot and all freight companies up here enjoy rapaging, but I will get an approximate weight and check on freight charges to be sure.

Original Thread when I was finishing up the build: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...s-and-vid.html

Video of exhaust sound:
Video running 9psi blow through MAF with Apexi SAFC:
Video running 12psi on Map ECU2:

Pics:

Thanks for looking, let me know if there are any questions and i will do my best to answer.
Old 10-29-12, 02:02 AM
sc300jv
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know u wanna sell the kit but i am highly interested in the inter cooler set up along with the exhaust manifold with down pipe lmk if u wanna sell money in hand