FL FS: COMPLETE Air Cylinder Suspension sc300/sc400 $320!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-09, 01:19 PM
SaUcE
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: COMPLETE Air Cylinder Suspension sc300/sc400 $320!!

OKay... I got this, but ended up going with a set of Teins, so I didnt need it. and now that Im SC300-less, I really dont need it! lol

Just want it out of here in a hurry, so its priced to sell. Here is the lowdown-

I purchased a complete air suspension from a friend of mine (SupradeDupra off of SupraForums.com and Tallyimports.com) with the intent of using it on my SC, however after thinking it over, went coilovers.

It is a complete se of air cylinders with holding tank and compressor. Has the controls, as well as all the lines. Independent front and rear lowering and a proportioning valve side to side for even distribution.

Front cylinders have SS braided lines, the rear use DOT airbrake lining. Tank is powdercoated blue, but has a few dings here and there.

THe only thing you would really need is probably some more DOT tubing, which you can get at any Carquest for cheap. The amount you need really depends how you run teh lines, so I would measure based off that.

It worked perfectly upon removal, but could use a a bit of a refresher before installiation. i.e. replacing the burst valves (one is actually broken), re-teflon tape the fittings, etc.

Overall its a solid airride system for the cheap, and if I thought I was getting another SC, I would hang on to it!

Open to offers, it comes in 3 boxes, Ive bubble wrapped and sealed everything up nice for shipping. Shipping could be as expensive as $80-$90 through UPS, but if your on the east coast, we can use Greyhound for the cheap cheap.

PM me, I wanna move this thing FAST!!

Broken Burst - (not from actually bursting, from careless handling during transportation)

Old 12-16-09, 04:02 PM
FuMoFFuTT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm me the price shipped to canada thanks
Old 12-16-09, 07:35 PM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Price looks good, you have a vouch before someone send you cash?