Ultimate collectible SC? - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Ultimate collectible SC?

Old 04-28-18, 11:34 PM
Aron9000
Lexus Champion

Only ones that will be collectible will be the 1JZ-GTE Soarers imported from Japan IMO. If the US market cars had that engine, they'd be worth about 6 times what they are worth now.

Also coupes are very out of fashion right now, especially luxury coupes. Luxury cars tend to go out of fashion and stay out of fashion I've noticed. V12 Benz S600 coupe of this 90's era, equally worthless as the SC, 8 series BMW, equally worthless, Acura Legend coupe, equally worthless, 90's Cadillac Eldorado, I think 4000lbs of fill dirt is worth more than one of those now days. The big difference with the Lexus SC(and the Acura) is that 20-25 years later they still run great, are reliable, and won't drain your wallet when they do break.

Last edited by Aron9000; 04-28-18 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-04-18, 01:55 AM
booga
Pole Position

No crack on the center air vent - those are rare

Originally Posted by ThomasGS4 View Post
Trying hard not to toot my own horn here, but I feel that my original, clean title & carfax DWP/Black '97 5spd is pretty darn collectible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: