DAD Sunshade

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-13, 12:28 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by SCstone
I'd pay some serious cash for something like this and was reflective!! I appologize for the crappy copy n paste but i'm sure you get where im goin with this..

i also found this earlier.. wish the logo was a bit bigger.. it all stashes into a little trd pocket.
Me too. I like your copy and paste. It gets the job done.

I've seen that TRD one before. I don't know where to get one though.
Old 10-01-13, 12:31 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Smile Super Gangster Anime Sunshade!

I just got my super cool anime sunshade in the mail from Japan today. Check it out!

It's going on my LS. I need to find different ones for my other cars.
Attached Thumbnails DAD Sunshade-sun-shade.jpg  
Old 10-01-13, 02:34 PM
SCstone
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not to get off topic but that's awesome! It's definitely an eye catcher and the colors match the car really well. very unique. and technically "JDM" lol I'd still kill for one with takumi driving with itsuki or ikitani freaking out in passenger seat. Or really Bunta driving Yuichi befiore he passes out. Initial D is my favorite cartoon/anime of all time.. I wonder what company made your sunshade and if it would be possible to contact them and get them to print one out with custom image. I'd almost goto kinkos and make my own if i could make it reflective. maybe a proxy over a plain tin one like what they do to holographic playing cards. looks like thats what they did maybe.

again. looks awesome.
Old 10-01-13, 02:37 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Kira X
I just got my super cool anime sunshade in the mail from Japan today. Check it out!

It's going on my LS. I need to find different ones for my other cars.
considering you just bought an anime sunshade and you have an anime as your avatar, im going to go off on a hunch and assume that your username might have something to do with deathnote? or maybe some other anime?
Old 10-01-13, 05:31 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Smile

Originally Posted by SCstone
not to get off topic but that's awesome! It's definitely an eye catcher and the colors match the car really well. very unique. and technically "JDM" lol I'd still kill for one with takumi driving with itsuki or ikitani freaking out in passenger seat. Or really Bunta driving Yuichi befiore he passes out. Initial D is my favorite cartoon/anime of all time.. I wonder what company made your sunshade and if it would be possible to contact them and get them to print one out with custom image. I'd almost goto kinkos and make my own if i could make it reflective. maybe a proxy over a plain tin one like what they do to holographic playing cards. looks like thats what they did maybe.

again. looks awesome.
That's actually not my car but that is the sunshade I bought. I'm not sure who makes it but I would love to see more made. I'd assume you could make your own. I just don't know where to get it done.

I've never seen Initial D but I've been thinking about picking up the DVD's next time they're on sale.

Originally Posted by SC4Paulo
considering you just bought an anime sunshade and you have an anime as your avatar, im going to go off on a hunch and assume that your username might have something to do with deathnote? or maybe some other anime?
That is correct! You're the first person to get the reference. For years I used a picture of Light Yagami as my avatar but got bored of it and switch it out every other week.